stair light

diamondl

I posted a question about turning off the light under the stairs. I got many answers from "why worry about it" to the real answer "use the remote".
Can't imagine why I didn't think of that my self! On the walk thru when we purchased our 3260, I was told that the remote (which was not out of the package yet) operated the fan (it doesn't). I was amazed to find that it operated the awning, slide's, stabilizer jacks and the front jacks!!! Now I'm amazed again! The dealer (Longmont, Colorado) could have just thrown me the keys and done better!
L&L

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Good you were able to figure it out. Too bad your dealer didn't give you a better PDI. It does seem, however, that the newer rigs with everything on a key fob incur a bit of a learning curve regardless. You should not have gotten an answer from forum members that said "why worry about it," though. That's just bad form.

Fortunately for us owners of older rigs, we still live in the analog, gotta flip a switch era ;)

jdfishing

Required a call to the factory from my dealer to figure out how to turn that lite off. It sure was fun asking folks about it though and watching them do a detailed search of their memory banks. My favorite was, "must have been hard wired with no switch at the factory". When all else fails, blame the factory.