In Memory of Pat Curry (wife of TX Bobcat)

jbeletti

To the friends of Bob (TXBobcat) and Pat Curry, I spoke to Bob by phone this morning and he's asked me to pass on the latest news on Pat's condition. Pat's condition has worsened and her organs are beginning to fail.

Though Pat is still with us, I'm sorry to report that she will be going to her heavenly home very soon. Please keep our memories of Pat in your hearts and please pray for Bob and his family as the time for Pat's homecoming draws near. Please pray for comfort.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Def prayers for them both from myself and DW. They were the second heartland couple we met right behind Jayc. Both are wonderful people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bob,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Trace and Teri

pegmikef

Our prayers and sympathy go out to Bob and his family. We last saw Bob and Pat at a rally in Durant, Oklahoma and have fond memories of visiting with both of them. We are so sorry Bob. Mike and Peggy

wingfoot

Bob, my prayers and thoughts will be with you..so sorry to hear about your wife..
God bless you and yours.
Larry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bob and Pat will be in our prayers.
So sorry to hear about Pat.

Peace
Dave and Mary

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bob and Pat attended one of our early rallies in the south Texas chapter and attended as many rallies as they could. We will always remember Pat and the good times we had. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you Bob.

Good luck and God Bless you my friend.

olcoon

Bob,
Our thoughts & Prayers are with you. Pat was a special lady and will be missed by everyone who met her. God Bless you & your family, my friend.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Bob we are so sorry to hear about Pat our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family god bless you all

hcriddle

Bob, You and Pat are in our prayers. May God provide strength and comfort in the hours and days ahead for you and your family.