Cyber Monday Deal at Starlightsinc.com

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
If you haven't checked out their website lately, they have added many new LED products with several more coming in the next few months.

Please use
Promo Code: CYBER to get30% off a one-time purchase from our website.

www.starlightsinc.com

I am not affiliated with Starlights, but wanted to share this email I received with my HL friends!

Erika

danemayer

They may have some deals, but it pays to shop around. I checked out the Smart Light 1000. After their web 30% discount AND the cyber 30% discount, with $13.99 shipping, it's $62.98. Same light Amazon Prime 2 day delivery is $53.36. Maybe some of the other products come out better.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had not done the math but I ordered the 1000 last night on amazon. Been meaning to do this for several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

They may have some deals, but it pays to shop around. I checked out the Smart Light 1000. After their web 30% discount AND the cyber 30% discount, with $13.99 shipping, it's $62.98. Same light Amazon Prime 2 day delivery is $53.36. Maybe some of the other products come out better.

Whoops! Thanks for the heads up. I ordered the SmartLight, but also another bulb I needed, so I think I still came out ahead.

jassson007

Finally got around to installing my light and still can't get it adjusted right. Goes off then comes back on. I have turned it down twice now. Second time was 2.5 turns on each. Guess I will keep trying. Lol

jassson007

I want it to pick up the motion. That is why I bought it. Will get ladder our again and adjust it some more. Oh well.

TravelTiger

I believe it also picks up heat, so maybe there's a heat source that is confusing it?

jassson007

It is a heat sensor and yes it has two adjustment screws and I have backed them both off. Will try again today just getting tired of removing the lens everytime to make an adjustment.

mimiller

How did you make out with your new installation? I have one I boughht at Quartzsite and I have the same problem with mine. I called their tec. Support and he told me to ajust it more and it didn't help, same problem. He told me to send it back but wants me to pay postage and said I can't return it to one of his dealers.
Finally got around to installing my light and still can't get it adjusted right. Goes off then comes back on. I have turned it down twice now. Second time was 2.5 turns on each. Guess I will keep trying. Lol

jassson007

How did you make out with your new installation? I have one I boughht at Quartzsite and I have the same problem with mine. I called their tec. Support and he told me to ajust it more and it didn't help, same problem. He told me to send it back but wants me to pay postage and said I can't return it to one of his dealers.

Still having same issue but weather had been crudy until last few days and then I got busy so I have not adjusted it anymore. Need to do that this week. Not sure what I will do if that does not fix it.