Pat Curry's Funeral Notice information.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
To all my Heartland friends.

As you might have heard my wife Pat has gone to be with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I am post this for those near and far. Come if you can pray if you can't.. Those wanting to attend the funeral please access the following links from the funeral home website...

Services start at 10:00 am sharp at the funeral home in Allen TX. Plan to leave the funeral home at 11:30 am.
Arrival to DFW National Cemetery is critical, our time slot is 1:00 pm promptly and will be fairly short, 15 to 20 minutes to allow other funerals to arrive.

The funeral procession plans to arrive early due to possible traffic problems. There will not be a grave side ceremony due to the National Cemetery's policy. Final service at the cemetery will be held in a pavilion type area.

It will be cold. Dress casual. Suits not required. Warm Jacket and jeans acceptable. We are not formal.
Be aware, we will be leaving and traveling on a toll road to the DFW National Cemetery in Cedar Hill.
Funeral web site:
http://www.turrentinejacksonmorrow.com/component/tjmremembrancenter/patricia-curry-48973

Feel free to distribute the above link to others you think might be interested..

This is a link showing the route at this time. http://goo.gl/maps/QdlQy

This has also been posted on Facebook. Those that can and want to attend are welcome. Those that can't we ask you to keep us in your prayers.

I hope to see many of you in the future. Thank you for your friendship over the years and these times. I will get back with you later.

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Due to the bad weather we have had to cancel the funeral for Pat. We will reschedule it for sometime next week.

I appreciate all that were planning to attend but your safety is more important..

travel safe and we will see you soon..

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Thank you for all your prayers... The funeral home worked hard for us and was able to get another date setup..

Services will be at 10am on Monday Dec. 9th. Internment will be at the National Cemetery in Cedar Hill, TX at 2pm.

I look forward to seeing you all soon.

BC

lwmcguir

Bob,

Very sorry for your loss.
I don't/didn't know you or your wife, however you have always impressed me with your composure in your post.

Your Digital friend,

Larry

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well we have laid my Bride to rest. It was cold and roads were icy but we were able to arrive at DFW National Cemetery.

For those that could not make it here is a link to the inspirational video they showed at the funeral.. I was impressed. I hope you like it.. I also posted this on FB.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0774matr6e6djd/Patricia Ann Curry Tribute.mov

Hope to see many of you soon.. I plan to continue traveling after my daughters birthday in February. I will be at the Sweetheart rally in Kerrville TX and plan to go to Rockport for a while.

Travel safe my friends.

BC

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Bob, you and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. The tribute to Pat is wonderful and I know you will treasure it. We know have a heavy heart now but she is in the Lord's House now and you can take comfort in that. God Bless and we hope we will cross paths again soon.
Jim & Sheila

DesertThumper

Hi Bob,

Lisa & I are very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are here for you if you need anything. Please accept our sympathy. Our hearts goes out to you and your family during this difficult time.

Love Us