And now the wait begins

MrRvGypsy

We signed an order yesterday for a 2104 Landmark Savannah with the Chocolate exterior and Laguna interior colour decors. We are anxious and excited at the same time. We have had 3 previous used fifthwheel's that were all excellent coaches so we are hoping the "new" Landmark continues that pattern.
Small local Canadian dealer got us a very competitive price since he was at the Louisville show and with our firm build sheet in hand Heartland wanted his business and he wanted mine.
It will get the 7Klb Mor-Ryde IS and disc brakes package before the end of March to baby it further.
Couple questions I have for the factory. If I can get an answer here great before calling the factory Monday to ask these questions.

#1 Can I get the name of the manufacturer and the re-order colour name of the Chestnut stain used for the woodwork. Even better if I could get the name and a small bottle of the stain with the trailer.
My DW already has some additional cabinet shelves she wants made and I want to be able to stain them the same colour as the other shelves.

#2 Can I get the exterior paint colour recipes that would allow me to have my own extra paint mixed locally if I wish to paint some accessories to match the trailer colour.

#3 Has anyone found a supplier of interior fixtures such as towel bars that matches what HL uses. My DW wants additional towel bars in the bathroom and I would like to match what's there.

Never been a member of an owners club yet but certainly will be interested to join the Heartland owners club and hopefully attend some rallies and meet some of you knowledgeable folks. Please bear with me when I ask the inevitable newbie HL and Landmark questions. I will be downloading and reading the manuals and guides that have been posted on here before taking delivery.
Speaking of delivery the dealer has invited me to go over the complete trailer wet with his technicians from top to bottom in his shop during an extended PDI which the dealer said to plan a whole day for to address any issues found before we drive away.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Don't know about the cabinet stain...but your coach will come with the paint color codes marked on the inside cabinet door where your control panel is, and you will get a complete set of touch-up paint...have used ours several time to repair small nicks in the paint. We found towel bars that match right in Walmart....

Congrats on the new rig...you will love it!!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
We signed an order yesterday for a 2104 Landmark Savannah with the Chocolate exterior and Laguna interior colour decors. We are anxious and excited at the same time. We have had 3 previous used fifthwheel's that were all excellent coaches so we are hoping the "new" Landmark continues that pattern.
Small local Canadian dealer got us a very competitive price since he was at the Louisville show and with our firm build sheet in hand Heartland wanted his business and he wanted mine.
It will get the 7Klb Mor-Ryde IS and disc brakes package before the end of March to baby it further.
Couple questions I have for the factory. If I can get an answer here great before calling the factory Monday to ask these questions.

#1 Can I get the name of the manufacturer and the re-order colour name of the Chestnut stain used for the woodwork. Even better if I could get the name and a small bottle of the stain with the trailer.
My DW already has some additional cabinet shelves she wants made and I want to be able to stain them the same colour as the other shelves.

#2 Can I get the exterior paint colour recipes that would allow me to have my own extra paint mixed locally if I wish to paint some accessories to match the trailer colour.

#3 Has anyone found a supplier of interior fixtures such as towel bars that matches what HL uses. My DW wants additional towel bars in the bathroom and I would like to match what's there.

Never been a member of an owners club yet but certainly will be interested to join the Heartland owners club and hopefully attend some rallies and meet some of you knowledgeable folks. Please bear with me when I ask the inevitable newbie HL and Landmark questions. I will be downloading and reading the manuals and guides that have been posted on here before taking delivery.
Speaking of delivery the dealer has invited me to go over the complete trailer wet with his technicians from top to bottom in his shop during an extended PDI which the dealer said to plan a whole day for to address any issues found before we drive away.

Nice to have you aboard MrRvGypsy. Just so you know, there has been a change recently when joining the Heartland Owners' Club (HOC). You get a three year membership if you join by Dec. 31st or only one year if you join after Dec. 31st. You may want to take advantage of the three year membership by signing up now rather than later.

We're looking forward to meeting you at one of the rallies. Go to this link (//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...Rally-ON-Niagara-Falls-6-20-2014-to-6-22-2014) to read up about the Ontario Chapter Rally in Niagara Falls on June 20 - 22.