Questions on new bc3150rl

dennych1

These items are not posted as option. Trying to find out if available on new bc3150rl. I'm really interested in this new model

1. Can you get this with full body paint
2. What about power reel
3. Wet bolts for suspension.
4. Generator prep available without closed in box.
5. Is inverter available.
6. Is 2inch hitch available with 500 lbs capacity

thanks
dennis

jimtoo

Hi dennych1,

If not posted as an option they are probably not available, but to be sure you might call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, ask for the Big Country area and they will be able to tell you for sure. Or you if your working with a dealer now have him call while you are also on the line, you will need to place your order through a dealer as Heartland RVs does not sell direct.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The only one i am not sure of is the hitch. I would without doubt order it with the GY G614 tires. Also ask about disc brakes being added. A BC can be ordered with full body paint ( I think), electric cord reel, dual pane windows, gen prep, and most anything on a BH. Dont rely on your dealer knowing about options.....call HL and ask.

dennych1

Thanks for the help. I will give heartland a call for answers. Next I need to see it in person.

thanks
dennis

B

bwwalczak

Just in case you didnt get answers yet, here are some answers to your questions:

Big Country has a full body paint look - both caps are painted and the design scheme is intended to be the alternative to traditional white exteriors.
Big Country does offer a manual power cord reel (hand crank - mounted in pass through storage), and a motorized reel power cord storage mounted on the driver side rear lower panel.
Big Country offers the best suspension package on the market - leaf springs combined with factory installed shocks, all attached with adjustable shackles (Correct Track). Big Country rides on Dexter axles (best on the market), along with rubberized equalizer.
We can generator prep without the box.
Inverters are available if the new residential referigerator option is picked. This inverter is dedicated only to the refer.
Big Country does not currently offer the second hitch, however many of our dealers have had success installing aftermarket. This offers you flexibility. Weight is very limited.

I trust this helps answer some of your questions. We look forward to building your new Big Country. Call us at 574-266-8726 if you have any questions. Thank you again.

B

bwwalczak

Yes - Goodyear tire upgrade is available. Expensive, but yes they are available.

Why do they call you Old Cranky?

jnbhobe

Yes - Goodyear tire upgrade is available. Expensive, but yes they are available.

Why do they call you Old Cranky?

Be nice to him today Bryan its his birthday!! He's a Chebby guy and you have to crank them chevys. Happy Birthday Bob!

tomjanej

One more question -- how 'tall' is the coach with the ACs? Some of the literature says 12'11", some says 13'3'' --

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would figure 13' 4" just to be safe.

Bryan, thats what my kids called me "cranky dad". I did not care.....my house..my rules. "If you don't like my rules...go buy your own house and make your own rules".

Last edited: