Airbag issue firestone

Kblock108

So last week I installed the firestone 2158 airbag system onto my f250. Last week they worked fine and I wanted then for the occasional camping trip, otherwise the truck sits. Anyhow, after a rare rain in california I noticed my carpet was wet behind my rear seat. Come to find out the vent that is on the rear cab and in between the bed was missing. Seems like owner number took it off for his stereo system...anyhow ford covered it, but in order to replace it they had to remove my bed. Fast forward, vent is on but airbags switch won't work. At first when I turned it on it blew air out the filter, instead of sucking in. Double checked all lines and does not appear ford moved them. Gauge was stuck at 30psi, but no air would be released. When I would add air, the gauge would go about 360 degrees and was not even on the psi number area. Now the gauge won't even light up, called firestone and they are sending me a replacement. Anyone else hear or see this issue? Can anyone suggest anything else to check? Thanks

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
If the only thing that changed was the dealer removing the bed of the truck, I would look for pinched vacuum line and wiring