• Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $30.60 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: 20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/17/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: krhyde(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
AGENDA:
Friday night: 7:00pm Meet and Greet, Finger Foods and Ice Cream social, "Not so" Newly Wed Game.
Saturday morning: 9am Pancake breakfast. (Need help with cooking and griddles)
Saturday during the day: "on your own" Tours of Kentucky Horse Park, Horse Racing Living Museum, Kentucky Bourbon Trail. Scavenger Hunt
Saturday night: 6:00pm Pot Luck, Audience Participation games with door prizes and awards. 7:00pm-9:00pm Live 50's and 60's music and dancing with Bonnie and Friends.
Sunday morning: 9am Continental breakfast, brief devotional service.
WIFI is free but limited. No Cable TV but Antennae picks up several channels.

Questions? Ken Hyde, 502-593-4931, krhyde1945@gmail.com

Attendees:
1. Ken and Faye Hyde krhyde
2. Dick and Fran Bernard rodbuster
3. Nathan and Byrd Mathis nabo
4. Malcolm and Valerie Talley vktalley
5. Dave and Julie Yocum. davebennington
6. Neale and Leslie Wilson nwilson
7. Tom and Millie Combs ncc1701e
8. David and Jamie Chrisman dwchris
9. Terrell and Carol tandc
10. Dick and Reta Hill hillsonwheels
11. Walter and Linda West lindaw
12. Dave and Nancy Seabolt nander
13 Clay and Paula Forsyth forsythtribe6
14. Jay and Stella Coffman Jayc
15 Kevin and Nelly Wolbeck kwolbeck
16. Terry and Grace Vinson haulinem

Last edited:

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
This will be our First Annual Kentucky HOC Rally. We scheduled it after the Indiana and Tennessee Rallies hoping you all would come visit us in the beautiful Kentucky horse country. This park has reserved 25 sites for us and most of them are "pull throughs". There is a fishing lake available for free and we have reserved the pavilion for the weekend. 50's and 60's music provided by Bonnie and Friends, a popular local band. Looking forward to seeing you in Kentucky.

Rodbuster

OK, we're in.

Geeze Ken, Do you have any idea about how lucky you are.
This agenda looks like it's alot of fun and very professionally set up.
Faye must have spent tons of time putting this together.

Count on us to help on Saturday morning and we'll bring our griddle.
We'll be happy to help with anything else you need....I'll get Fran right on it.

Dick

krhyde

OK, we're in.

Geeze Ken, Do you have any idea about how lucky you are.
This agenda looks like it's alot of fun and very professionally set up.
Faye must have spent tons of time putting this together.

Count on us to help on Saturday morning and we'll bring our griddle.
We'll be happy to help with anything else you need....I'll get Fran right on it.

Dick

I sent you an email about reservations and helping with games.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea - put The Mathis' down :). How can we help??? - just let us know.

Lou_and_Bette

Ken sure wish we could be there for 1st annual Ky rally. Family reunion that weekend in Indiana. I know it will be great. Bette

jbeletti

Looks like it's going to be a great first rally for KY. At this time, we are already booked in Chicago for a non-RV event following the IN rally. Should things change, we will definitely want to make this rally.

VKTalley

If the Traveling Talley's can fit this into our schedule, we would love to come!!! Have to see what our work schedule is for that time period....though my nephew's high school graduation is the week following the rally....so I need to be in Kentucky for that...this just might work!!!

krhyde

The phone number for the RV Park in the original posting is incorrect. The correct number is 502-863-2552. Sorry about that. I'll correct the posting as soon as I figure out how to edit my post. Ken

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I just spoke to Monica at the park....we've got a reservation!:)
Beings that Leslie and I live less than an hour away we'd be glad to help with any early preparations...just let us know what we can do.

ncc1701e

I am not sure how I missed the notification of new leaders for KY. However, I can not think of better members of the Heartland family to be at the reins either. Congratulations Ken & Fran. Millie and I just added the dates to our camping planning calendar. We have couple conflicting issues with the dates for the TN rally and this rally. For sure, we'll make both if our scheduling conflicts work out. We stayed at this park just over a year ago and thought the park was a great place. Lots of pull spots, easy access, fairly quiet park for being close to interstate, and nicely located for visiting historic Georgetown along with other area attractions.

Tom & Millie

krhyde

I just spoke to Monica at the park....we've got a reservation!:)
Beings that Leslie and I live less than an hour away we'd be glad to help with any early preparations...just let us know what we can do.

Neale and Leslie, Glad you will be joining us at Whispering Hills. I am expecting a fun filled weekend and look forward to meeting you.

krhyde

I am not sure how I missed the notification of new leaders for KY. However, I can not think of better members of the Heartland family to be at the reins either. Congratulations Ken & Fran. Millie and I just added the dates to our camping planning calendar. We have couple conflicting issues with the dates for the TN rally and this rally. For sure, we'll make both if our scheduling conflicts work out. We stayed at this park just over a year ago and thought the park was a great place. Lots of pull spots, easy access, fairly quiet park for being close to interstate, and nicely located for visiting historic Georgetown along with other area attractions.

Tom & Millie

Tom and Millie, Hope you can work it out to be with us. I need someone to organize the golf outing. Let me know. Ken and Faye

ncc1701e

Tom and Millie, Hope you can work it out to be with us. I need someone to organize the golf outing. Let me know. Ken and Faye

Golf, there is gonna be golf............hmmmmmmmmmm my priorities might have to change. LOL.

krhyde

Golf, there is gonna be golf............hmmmmmmmmmm my priorities might have to change. LOL.

The last thing I would want to do is put pressure on you, but if you don't show up and organize our golf outing, there may not be any golf played.

Status
Not open for further replies.