Dark Cabinets in Road Warrior

Today my wife and I had a chance to check out the new RW 425 this is what we observed starting with the interior. First look at the enterior we both agreeded that the cabinet color made for a very dark interior, too dark. Next out eyes focused on the new very dark counter tops sort of a black color. We next focused on the window treatments which were also very dark. Last we noticed that the floor design (plank wood) is a nice touch, however the color is sort of a grayish white mix did not blend with anything? We did like the king size bed but did not like the space between the closet and mattress, about 12" max. Over all we decided the RW units are way to dark inside for our liking. We have heard there is an upgrade to get a much lighter kitchen cabinet, I'm sure it would increase the price and it kinda sucks to buy something brand new and then do a major color make over. Until RW and Cyclone come up with a much better interior color floor plan we will continue to look.

danemayer

Hi Ultraclassic,

The HeartlandRVs.com website shows 5 decor choices for the Road Warrior line. I don't think they are upgrades; just a choice. If you place an order, you can get the decor of your choosing, rather than take what the dealer chose.

You also might want to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Toy Hauler Brand Manager and you can find out exactly what choices are available and whether there are any changes coming on line in the immediate future.

Thanks we were not aware of 5 different color choices regarding cabinet color, we do know that the color choice of the couch comes in different colors. Will give Heartland RW rep a call to find out more. There is an upgrade that Mike from Heartland was talking about in the RW line only not Cyclone to have kitchen cabinets only, painted in an off white color, this is not a free choice according to Mike.