RV Handy Man Club

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I just received a mailing advertising the RV Handy Man Club for the reduced rate of $19.95 for the year, normally $24.95. Does any one have experience with this club or an opinion? It sounds similar to what can be found in 10 Minute Tech.

jimtoo

Bet you can get just as good or maybe better advice and help right here. And it's for free! If you don't find it here, try some of the other forums that are well known.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I got one of those in the mail too. It promptly went into the trash. I figure that as a retired aircraft mechanic I should know how to do about anything. As Jimtoo says, you should get as good or better information here and for free. OP

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I just received a mailing advertising the RV Handy Man Club for the reduced rate of $19.95 for the year, normally $24.95. Does any one have experience with this club or an opinion? It sounds similar to what can be found in 10 Minute Tech.

I joined as a charter member and am still a member. I receive a monthly TIP card and newsletter. I did call them once for help and they did good.