R.I.P Jack

thibideau

Our fur baby Jack, a Jack Russell terrier crossed over the rainbow bridge today. He was with us for the past 15 plus years so you can imagine what a big part of the family he became.

kowAlski631

Our hearts are with you. We understand too well.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Charles & Jane, I know that you will miss Jack, but Jack gave you many good memories, Randy & Santha

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Sounds like he had a good life with a 15 year run. Be thankful you had him helping the family out for so long.
I feel for your loss.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It is so hard to loss a four legged friend. Our prayers are with ya'll.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Sorry to hear about your loss. We know it hurts. We can all be thankful for the time we have with our pets.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
So sorry. So many of us have been down this road and will happily see our friends at the rainbow bridge again some day. Remeber they will always be with us.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Charlie & Jane,

We are so sorry to hear of the loss of Jack. He was a special member of our Ontario Chapter and will be missed. May he find green fields to run, endless dog days of Summer and all his favourite treats in the Rainbow Valley.

Our thoughts are with you.

Bob & Christine

Hogladyrider

So sorry for your loss, know only too well how your heart aches, lost our fur baby in Sept. May you find comfort in your memories of all the good times you shared together!