Day-Night Shades

Tom of Ypsi

It finally got cool enough to open the windows on our coach for about two hours while camping on Lake Erie. The problem is we could not keep the shades all the way up. We would put one up go over to another window to raise that one and the first one would start creeping down. This went on for most of the windows. Is there an adjustment for these shades? The only thing I can see doing is maybe tightening the strings on the shades themselves on each lower corner but they are already pretty tight. HELP!!! Heading to northern lower Michigan in three days and maybe we will be able to have the sindows open all of the time but would also like the shades open also.

rosco

Shades

I know it's not funny but I get a laugh at your posts... Ha Ha.... There seems to be something wrong all the time...I can just see you there watching your shades come down... Ha Ha... Have a great evening .. Hope to meet all you guys soon.....:)

jbeletti

Tom,

I just noticed on this trip out that I have one shade that will not stay up. I plan to send Scott Tuttle an email now, asking if there is an adjustment or if I have a bad shade. It's the narrow shade on the side of the rear cap in my Mt. Rushmore. I'll let you know what I find out.

Jim

Scott

Day/Night Shades

Hey guys, this is Scott from Heartland. The day/night shades are adjusted by taking the string loose from one side or the other and either pulling it tighter, or loosening it, then reattaching it to the post that is screwed into the wall. Most of the time, they are fairly tight when they come out of the factory and our dealers often adjust them once to allow them to open and shut more easily. Obviously, some of your are TOO loose and need tightened back up. I trust you will find it fairly easy to accomplish.

ST

Tom of Ypsi

Thanks Scott.

I will try that. Like I said it has been hot, most everyone knows that, so I keep the shades down. When we received the coach from the dealer the shades worked great. They must have loosened up during travel.