Suggestions

Movnman68

I would love to have more outside plugs. Maybe have some near the rear section in order to split up demand on circuits.

Also, I would think that Heartland would have seen the need for more outside lighting around and or over the "work area" off left side. When you are working on anything you normally have to go into the side compartment but th sonly lighting is the two small "clip" lights. Why have the light off the rear-side of the Cyclones??? I can see the lights off the rear, but why on the side? Maybe gas?

Thanx

jimtoo

Hi Movnman68,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some ideas.

Jim M

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
It can be done. Depending on what you are planning on using. You could tap into any 110V circuit. I used the one in the basement behind the wall. You might find an empty spot in the 110V circuit panel and add a (15amp) circuit breaker and run rolmex from there to the back. I would use at lease 12-2 or larger because of the long run. You can remove part of the coroplast and run it along the frame. I would cover it with split tube and secure it as you go.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You could also run a dedicated circuit back there by adding another breaker or changing to a dual breaker.
Bob is right on about the #12 wire.
Also keep in mind that the outdoor receptacle is required by code to be protected by a GFI.

Peace
Dave

The wife and I have been looking hard at the 4000 Elite for the floor plan and I like the half bath that is in the 4100 king. Wife likes the cozy comfort of the L shape couch of the 4000. is there any way to order the 4000 with the half bath added?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The wife and I have been looking hard at the 4000 Elite for the floor plan and I like the half bath that is in the 4100 king. Wife likes the cozy comfort of the L shape couch of the 4000. is there any way to order the 4000 with the half bath added?
I suggest that you give a call to the factory and ask that question.
Ask to speak with AJ Jones.
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave