Landmark theater seating

kseagle

We see that there is an option for "power theater seating" IPO the recliners available for most Landmarks. Has anyone ordered this and, if so, are they better than the recliners that normally come with the Landmarks? We tried the recliners today and they have the same problem as the ones in our BC--won't stay back when fully reclined. Not to mention that they must be pulled out from the wall to fully recline.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We love our theater seating in our Landmark. Our previous Landmark had the recliners. The theater seating is wall hugger and the recliners are not. Both are comfortable but you dont have to move the theater seating to recline.

jbeletti

We have the power recliners in the Landmark and love it. The stop where you want it to and they stay there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stevenssr

I don't have the power theater seating, but we do have theater seating. This was a must for us. We had recliners in our old unit and the walls were dinged up and the chairs were damaged from hitting the wall. Theater seating is comfortable, space efficient, and much better (for me anyway). I can see where stopping where you want would be nice on the power seats.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The only problem I can see with the power seats if that is one more thing that can go wrong. Give me the manual ones.