12V Outlet

azbound

I need help, I thought I read a thread sometime back regarding the possible locations of the 12V outlet, but can't find it it. I just took delivery of my BH 3400RL and can't for the life of me find the 12V Outlet. Can someone direct me to the OLD post or offer suggestions for possible locations?

Is it possible there is no 12V outlet?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
In our 3400 the 12v outlet is in the living room entertainmant area behind the TV. From what I've read on these forum threads, there is not much consistency for the location of this outlet. By the way, the 12v outlet is a cigarette lighter type plug. Depending on what your needs are for 12 volts, it's very easy to bring in 12 volts almost anywhere in the coach.

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
We added a 12 volt cigarette style plug that we bought at Wal-mart to our last 2 units. We use it for phone charger, spotlight chargers, and other things that come with a 12 volt plug. Since we travel with dogs, we also purchased a 12 volt fantastic fan that we set up when we leave the unit just in case the 110 power goes off in the site. We leave a window open, if it's not too hot. I'm adding a 12 volt to this unit in the mirrored closet area and under the desk. Simply run the wires and tie in to the 12 volt panel. Heartland was far-sighted enough to have a few extra 12 volt slots.