Olevia TV Code for DTV

Barry Crocker

Does anyone have a code for the Olevia TV that I can program into the Direct TV remote. DTV gave me one but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

sjrellis

We got our directv set up last night. I have searched and searched for codes and I finally found one that works. It is 11610. Channel and volume control all in one remote, now!

sjrellis

After searching, one of the things I read was to try RCA codes. 11610 isn't one of those, tho. Anyway, maybe try some of the RCA codes.

ps...my remote is RC64 model in case that makes a difference.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
sjrellis,,, Thank you!! our last installer couldnt find the code but I gave the installer tonight the code and it worked,,, yayyyy!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
we are picking up our 3400RE next thursday and have the 42" Olevia in the entertainment center. I have no clue which 19" TV that will be in the bedroom.
Should I be pressing during the PDI for them to make sure both TV's get reception and the right codes for the remote? We will be staying at campgrounds that all have cable the first trip so is there anything special we should be doing or asking?

ChopperBill

I would take the time to hook all the cables up to a portable dish if you or the dealer have one. I took the dealers word that it did work. You guessed it. Back to the dealer. They ended up installing all new cables to get it going.

cgunn

Dish Network

Does anyone have the codes for programing the remote for Dish Network??
The ones in the manual that came with it doesn't work..(506-127)
The installer said he couldn't do it either for the Olevia!!!
Why Not?? It's listed!!!!

Can anyone help??

PS.. With a little switching the cables around and bypassing the booster
The installer got both receivers to work fine....
He said I had to have a direct line to each receiver.
I know there have been many threads about this.

thanks.......charlie

sjrellis

It seems like I remember that the code that worked for directv was an RCA #. Maybe one of them will work for you. Good luck!

jbeletti

Yep - the Direct TV code given by another member was for an RCA Direct TV receiver. Here's the link (H.O.O.T.).

jbeletti

Charlie,

Try code 3030 in the Olevia remote to control the Dish Network receiver. Let us know if it works. Just did 30 minutes of TV forums reading. Found only one post for Dish Network with codes. I have not found one that is for the Dish Network remote to control the Olevia TV. Still looking...

Jim

Jimmyt5

Charlie,

Try code 3030 in the Olevia remote to control the Dish Network receiver. Let us know if it works. Just did 30 minutes of TV forums reading. Found only one post for Dish Network with codes. I have not found one that is for the Dish Network remote to control the Olevia TV. Still looking...

Jim

Please post the dish code if you find it, I have been looking for 4 mths.

Jim

jpmorgan37

And if it's like DirecTv, post the model of the receiver and remote, because they take different codes for different receivers. Mine is old and I haven't found one that works yet.