Posting

Dave49

For whatever reason when I try to reply to a post I'm finding that while I type the letters will go down the page instead of left to right, or will continuously skip letters. I see I am having no problems with this post at all, but if I reply to an ongoing post is where I am having the problem. I agree I'm not the best at typing but this is constant. Now there is a possibility that when I downloaded Windows 8.1 is where this starting happening.

Is anyone else having this problem is it just me?

Dae

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I also have Win8.1 and occasionally experience the same the issue you do. Usually I can just cancel the reply and start over and it works fine. I'm taking it as just one of the anomalies associated with Win8.1 and some applications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

oldmannj

I bought a new computer with win7 and am having the same problems. I'm told that I should load google chrome but I prefer internet explorer. If you guys are using IE it may be the case. At any rate I believe I shouldn't have to change my equipment to run a program, the program should be changed to run with everyone's machine. ED.

danemayer

I bought a new computer with win7 and am having the same problems. I'm told that I should load google chrome but I prefer internet explorer. If you guys are using IE it may be the case. At any rate I believe I shouldn't have to change my equipment to run a program, the program should be changed to run with everyone's machine. ED.

It can be pretty annoying to website and application owners when new software releases aren't backward compatible, forcing them to recode.

olcoon

Well, I've got to say that all of the Windows based computers I've owned eventually started having issues, and they would get worse as time went on. I broke down & got a Mac a couple of years ago & haven't had any problems since! Other than the ones I've created but I was able to correct them easily!

Dave49

Well it appears it's probably Window 8.1. I use IE for browser, and have tried Google Chrome on Windows Vista and that didn't go well at all right along with Firefox. But have not tried a different browser with 8.1. But I do like IE as that is the browser I have always used.

Thanks for the input all.

Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I use Firefox and love it. Can't stand IE. Have not had problems with Firefox and posting.