Heartland Service Above and Beyond

Niles

Tis the Christmas Season, and we would like to share a wonderful story. We have had a issue with our Bighorn, the front was flexing. Contacted Heartland and they said send pictures. We did, they looked, then said we need you to bring it to us. Again we did, a week later we get it back, what a feeling to have a company with the attitude to take care of the customer. Our Bighorn is fixed and we are one happy camper. Thanks to Eric, John and Wildman for going the extra mile they took with our issues. We don't want to miss anyone that was involved in this at Heartland so here's a great big THANK YOU to all. We know that campers have issues, anything rolling on wheels will have, however to have a company like Heartland behind them sure makes it easier to live with. Again Thanks Heartland and your special employees and Merry Christmas to you ALL.

Grey Ghost

Heartland service is great. This weekend camped out in the sticks and my awning would not retract. Motor out again&$#@&*! Second time in two years and we don't use the awning that often. Called Heartland service and the guy didn't know if there was a manual method for retracting the awning so he asked what kind it was and then called the awning company with me on the line to see if there was a process. They walked me through the process and I was able to retract the awning and get it back into a shop for repair. Heartland rep really didn't need to go that far, but he did. Thanks Heartland!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also had a great experience with the Service Dept. The off side fender skirts cracked at one of the attachment point (screw). Since we have one of the grey Big Country and HL hasn't made that color in a couple of years, we were not sure if we could get a replace fender. The Service Dept was great. After sending pictures of the fender (HL used 2 different types), HL had the replacement fender to us in 3 days. Yeah :) Now the weather needs to stop raining so we can replace it.

Merry Christmas to all of the Heartland Staff and Service Dept.

jbeletti

That's great Niles. Glad they took care of you. I didn't know they sent "the Wildman" (Bill) over to the Service department.