How Many Heartlanders Worked Amazon Peak 2013?

Speedy

I finished a full peak season working for Amazon for the first time. Because you are really only able to eat, sleep and work I was not able to stop and visit with any of the Heartland rigs I saw in the various campgrounds in Campbellsville, KY.

So just drop a note if you worked at any of the three CamperForce fulfillment centers and what your experience as like.

Paul & Nan

We did the thing in Campellsville two years ago. Lasted till Thanksgiving and could not do more. It was the 2 months from ****. Been there, done that, will not do that again. The story could go on, but it is still to painful to think about. Know others that keep at it, bless them.

jjriker

Harry and I were there with you in Campbellsville! :) We worked days in Inbound from early September until this past Saturday. Hard work of course, but we knew that going in. We loved the people at Amazon and in Campbellsville, and overall the experience was a positive one. We will be back next year - plan to stay at Heartland Campground.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

drsasser

I'm very interested in doing this in a year or so when I retire, We are already a resident of Kentucky and only about 60 miles from Campbellsville,
If I might ask where do I inquire about workcamping there and what does it pay?
thanks
Denvis

jjriker

I'm very interested in doing this in a year or so when I retire, We are already a resident of Kentucky and only about 60 miles from Campbellsville,
If I might ask where do I inquire about workcamping there and what does it pay?
thanks
Denvis

You can get lots of info about the different job descriptions, pay etc. at www.amazon.com/camperforce . If you decide to apply, you can also apply online there.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
What kind of hours per day and hours per week and days per week are you expected to work during your contract time? How long are the contract periods? How are the campgrounds they put you up in? Are the contract periods always over the winter months in order to accommodate the increased holiday Amazon peak season or is the work available year round?

Rod Ditrich