Feedback Requested on 2014 Hat

Please select your favorite design

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Hi all,

I'm trying to decide on the 2014 Club Hat. If you like hats, please let me know which design you like best, using the poll.

Hat 1
Hat 1 - Front.jpg Hat 1 - Back.jpg Hat 1 - Right.jpg Hat 1 - Left.jpg

Hat 2
Hat 2 - Front.jpg Hat 2 - Back.jpg Hat 2 - Right.jpg Hat 2 - Left.jpg

Hat 3
Hat 3 - Front.jpg Hat 3 - Back.jpg Hat 3 - Right.jpg Hat 3 - Left.jpg

Hat 4
Hat 4 - Front.jpg Hat 4 - Back.jpg

Last edited:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I like #1

Not to complicate matters but how about some new visors for the ladies too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wrgrs50s

I picked #2 mainly because I didnt like the yellow! Any of the three would be suitable if available in blue/black, just my opinion .

jbeletti

I like #1

Not to complicate matters but how about some new visors for the ladies too?

Visors are coming! The clip-on style has been requested, so I think we'll go that route this year. Waiting to get samples after I choose a hat so they may compliment each other.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Visors are coming! The clip-on style has been requested, so I think we'll go that route this year. Waiting to get samples after I choose a hat so they may compliment each other.

Sheila said she like purple for the ladies visor.

jbeletti

Wow - a bunch of yellow haters :)

Hat 2 is killing it!

Just added a 4th hat. That messes up the poll results but if you like hat 4, vote for it if you can and if you can't, mention it in a post reply.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Hat 2 is killing it!

Just added a 4th hat. That messes up the poll results but if you like hat 4, vote for it if you can and if you can't, mention it in a post reply.

Now you got me confused I like 4 also. #2 and# 4

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Hat 2 is killing it!

Already voted for #2 and now you add #4.

I vote for 2 and 4.

wrgrs50s

#4 is good also ! Would have voted for it if there previously. So, #2 and #4. Yep, a yellow hater !!! LOL

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
None of the above. I prefer single (dark) color hats with an unobtrusive logo. Solid rear panel, no mesh. You had one a few years back in a dark blue with just the HL emblem above the visor.

jbeletti

None of the above. I prefer single (dark) color hats with an unobtrusive logo. Solid rear panel, no mesh. You had one a few years back in a dark blue with just the HL emblem above the visor.

Hi John - those Heartland RVs logo'd blue hats are still available at Martin Marketing. Corporate has those made up for their needs and I snag then every now and then. So the hats I'm looking at will be stock I will carry with me and that will be on Martin Marketing's site for purchase if anyone wants one. In addition to the corporate hat.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Hi John - those Heartland RVs logo'd blue hats are still available at Martin Marketing. Corporate has those made up for their needs and I snag then every now and then. So the hats I'm looking at will be stock I will carry with me and that will be on Martin Marketing's site for purchase if anyone wants one. In addition to the corporate hat.

Cool! I'm about ready for a new one.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Man it's hard to be a "yellow is my favorite color girl" with this crowd! Actually any color will do.

Jim, Thanks for the info on the complimenting visors.

Status
Not open for further replies.