What bolt pattern are trailer rims..

Tsi

I have a 2013 cyclone 4536 I believe it is,
i was thinking about getting some aftermarket rims for it...
what's the offset and bolt pattern..??
i was thinking maybe they are a 8 on 6.5???

Thank you

danemayer

Re: What bolt pattern are tralier rims..

Hi Tsi,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to get help and information.

Could you check on your Cyclone model #. I may have missed something, but the 4536 is new to me. With the model # confirmed, I'm sure another Cyclone owner can answer your question.

Tsi

Sorry it's a 3950. It was labeled wrong when I bought it, as a 3800.

Tsi

Mine look a bit different then those,
but this leads me to my next question!!!!
I am going to 19.5 inch rims on my truck (gmc dually) with heavy duty tires http://www.tnwheelandtire.com/site/769454/page/427329
had anyone put 19.5 on the tralier too????
they offer 14 ply side wall tires that last ALONG time... On the trucks anyways...

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

19.5's may not work on a TH. You will have to make sure the tire will clear each other. Also keep in mind that the axles flex making tight turns and the tires can rub on each other. Thats a bad thing.

HornedToad

http://www.sendelwheel.com/wheels/t09bm

Mine look a bit different then those,
they offer 14 ply side wall tires that last ALONG time...

If you check the Tredit product page (Heartland's tire/wheel supplier) you'll probably find your exact wheel,
it looks like some of the Cyclones use the T09 which has the same specs.

A check of the wheel manufacture site Sendel (listed above) confirms these wheels can handle a 14 ply 110 PSI "16 inch tire"

I pass these links along from previous post I've read.

Tsi

is there a desired amount of room that you want to keep between the tires??
or I as simple are looking what I have stock and keep it to as close to that.
I would use 19.5 for the look as well as the tire options available.

jnbhobe

The biggest problem is the smallest 19.5 tire is 33" in diameter compared to about 30.5" for a 235-85-16 or 215-75-17.5.

Tsi

I just had a look at mine. there are 235/80/16R power king tow max with about 3 inch of gap between the tires..
where did you find his info on the smallest 19.5 tire???

Tsi

225/70/19.5 are = 31.4 inch. so that would leve me with around 1.5 -2 inches between tires... do you guys think that may be enogh???? maybe some of yours are about that stock.....???
I would just need to look into the offset next..

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
TSI, heres the deal in a nut shell. For every inch in diamater of a tire (circle), you gain a 1/2". This means that 2 tires facing each other....you have closed the gap by 1". If you had 3" to start....you now only have 2" and so on. A 1 1/2 to 2" will probably not be enough for the tires to clear in a hard turn. If the tires rub together hard enough while rotating....both or all three will stop rotating. It could cause tire and suspension damage. Think about it this way....2 tires rotating the same way....when they make contact with each other....the rear tire will try to make the front tire rotate the (backwards) other way. Three tires doing this could be a diaster at any speed. JMHO, but I would not push that envelope.