Sony home theater

tljack

My Sony receiver in our 2014 3570RS has very poor radio reception. The inexpensive unit in the storage are runs circles around it. My unit has a little single wire running out of the antenna plug in. I am thinking about having an antenna mounted on the side of the slide. Has anyone done this, or does any one have other suggestions?

danemayer

You might try hooking up to the TV antenna coax. If it does what you want, get a splitter so you can share the signal with radio and TV.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
My Sony receiver in our 2014 3570RS has very poor radio reception. The inexpensive unit in the storage are runs circles around it. My unit has a little single wire running out of the antenna plug in. I am thinking about having an antenna mounted on the side of the slide. Has anyone done this, or does any one have other suggestions?

Also, pull the stereo and look to see if the FM diapole antenna is rapped up in a ball with a rubber band around it like my 2013 Heartland Trail Runner was!

Once I pulled the antenna out and stretched it out along the inside wall of the trailer . . . it works fine!

sengli

Ours works great. I think the other posts about the antenna being the issue is where I would look. Now the outside radio unit down in the stoage bay, I would agree on it having poor reception anywhere.