Any Heartlanders at Williston RV resort in Florida, now=Jan-4-14?????

GETnBYE

Was just wondering if any Heartlanders might happen to be at or near Williston, FL now. We left our Big Country there in storage for a month, never dreaming that there would be a freeze and now they are calling for a hard freeze.

We did not winterize it before we left it, but have a gallon of the stuff in the belly of the camper.
Warning, before you answer this post, a favor is about to be asked of you, but we would be willing to pay for your time and efforts. Hope to hear back from someone at williston.
Long shot, I know, but worth a try.

hriker

We are not there now, but were there last winter for the month of March. We needed a slide topper repaired and engaged the services of a mobile rv repair guy who seemed to spend a lot of time at that resort. If you are interested, he may be able to help you out. His costs were very reasonable and he did a good job with our repair. SEBE (Southeastern Business Enterprises) RV Repairs, Williston FL, 352-682-0974. Name of the owner is Ed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

GlenStMary

I'm not near Williston, but live about 1 1/2 hours north of there in Glen St Mary, Fl. If you can't get anyone closer to respond I can drive down there tomorrow or Monday morning. The last report we have is that it will be in the mid 50's Monday with rain and then in the teens on Tuesday morning so we still have a little time. Let me know if I can help out

GETnBYE

We are not there now, but were there last winter for the month of March. We needed a slide topper repaired and engaged the services of a mobile rv repair guy who seemed to spend a lot of time at that resort. If you are interested, he may be able to help you out. His costs were very reasonable and he did a good job with our repair. SEBE (Southeastern Business Enterprises) RV Repairs, Williston FL, 352-682-0974. Name of the owner is Ed.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
Thanks Harry, the park office gave us this number for Ed and we have been in contact with him. He assured us he could get in to our unit and winterize for us. I appreciate the reply.
Anita

GETnBYE

I'm not near Williston, but live about 1 1/2 hours north of there in Glen St Mary, Fl. If you can't get anyone closer to respond I can drive down there tomorrow or Monday morning. The last report we have is that it will be in the mid 50's Monday with rain and then in the teens on Tuesday morning so we still have a little time. Let me know if I can help out
Glenn, Got your email and your offer is very nice. We would not expect you to drive that far. We are hoping that Ed has everything under control. Thanks so much for offering to help.
It seems that cold weather not only follows me, but also follows my Big Country. LOL.

Hi GETinBYE. I'm 35 mi south of Williston in Lecanto. and can assist you if needed. Wether reports not calling for freeze that I know of.

GETnBYE

Hi GETinBYE. I'm 35 mi south of Williston in Lecanto. and can assist you if needed. Wether reports not calling for freeze that I know of.

Thanks, we hired Ed to winterize this morning. You might want to check your weather for tonights low temp., I may be wrong, but weather bug says down to 22 for williston, fl.
Thanks for the offer to help, appreciate it very much.