• Number of sites held: 10
  • Site fee: $60.95 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: free
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20.00
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 5/23/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:00 Pm subject to change

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: codycarver(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
If you've had Yellowstone on your bucket list- you are in luck. Spring is the best time of year. Tourism is low and wildlife viewing is at it's best.

Come join use for a weekend of fun.

1) David & Amy Tardiff
2) Kevin and Hennie White
3) Marcus & Shelly Morgan
4) Bob & Marion Wenger (CO. Chapter founders)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Last edited:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
To make a reservation for this rally please contact me directly either through PM or the phone number listed in the original rally post.This park is closed till May 1st so, if you have any questions you can e-mail the park directly or contact us and we will try to help. The east entrance of Yellowstone usually opens around the first week of May so, if you are planning on visiting Cody on the way there should be no problem traveling thru the park to this rally.

There are many activites to do in and around West Yellowstone. Follow this link for more information. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Hey Cody,
we will be working at Grizzly RV can you count us in for Rally we will not need campsite as we will already have one.
Thanks
Kevin and Hennie White

codycarver

Got the list started. We can't wait!!! There's a pizza joint (can't remember the name) that makes THE best macaroni and cheese I've ever had. I get mine with bacon and sausage. Found it last year at the annual snowmobile expo. I'll be there again this March living off the stuff.

codycarver

Amy & I will be arriving on Wednesday the 21st. We are planning on going to the Wild West Pizzeria and Saloon for some of the best Mac & Cheese. You are welcome to join us.
Looking forward to meeting everyone on Thursday. Will have some cocktails and food in the evening at our site.
Friday morning come by for some of "Dave's Waffles" before heading out to Yellowstone.
Potluck on Friday evening. We will supply the main dish.
Lets plan on going out to supper on Saturday night, the location to be determined.
We would like to do something for the West Yellowstone community - canned good, cash donations. Any ideas would be appreciated.

We are really looking forward to this rally. Tucker can hardly contain himself. See you there!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dave and Amy,
Sorry we couldn't make it. I'm still recovering from Virgin.

That's a nice park and we know you'll have fun. Maybe next time. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.