Recliner chair replacement

Boozecamp

Has anyone replaced the recliners in their 5th Wheels? I really dislike the recliners in my 5'r. Very uncomfortable. I guess door width has to be a consideration.

Bobby A

Lazy Boy has the perfect chair for the RV, its on a smaller scale and its a wall hugger, PERFECT !!! I would send a pic but I don't know how to do it.

MTPockets

We replaced our sofa with wall hugger Lazyboys, and the recliners with a couple high back arm chairs. We love the look and was no problem getting them out the door.

wdk450

Lazy Boy has the perfect chair for the RV, its on a smaller scale and its a wall hugger, PERFECT !!! I would send a pic but I don't know how to do it.

To send a pic:
1. Have the pic stored on your computer hard drive.
2. Within a post composing frame (where you get by clicking "reply") when you are ready to insert the pic, click on the square icon between the globe with a red X icon and the film strip icon. This will bring up a menu to download the image. Select "From Computer" then "Choose File". This should take you to the area of your computer where pictures and images are stored. Handy hint: if you go find the picture file on your computer immediately before starting the reply, the image menu should take you right there. Double click on the image you want to insert, which will take you back to the insert image menu. Then click on "Upload File" to complete the process.

Rrloren

Many or most recliners come apart very easily allowing the back to be removed and moved into the Coach in 2 pcs. that's what I did and was able to move them in myself.

DuaneG

Both of our original recliners broke and had to be replaced. We since took them out and replaced with one full size lazy boy massage chair. And yes it comes apart into two peices and was easier to get in than the original. The original ones will be put back in when we sell since they match the couch.

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Has anyone replaced the recliners in their 5th Wheels? I really dislike the recliners in my 5'r. Very uncomfortable. I guess door width has to be a consideration.

Yes, the way we replaced ours was trading in the 2007 Landmark with recliners for a 2013 Landmark with theater seating. :) Simple and we like it much better.

Georgia_Biker

Ha Ha - I love that solution! So how much in dollars difference was the recliners?

I am sure your daler and Heartland lves ya-

Yes, the way we replaced ours was trading in the 2007 Landmark with recliners for a 2013 Landmark with theater seating. :) Simple and we like it much better.

Georgia_Biker

Hey Bill-

I can't see our recliners having a long life - I had talked with a fellow camper last week and he had replaced his recliners with Lazy Boys - do you know if they have them in the showrooms?

To send a pic:
1. Have the pic stored on your computer hard drive.
2. Within a post composing frame (where you get by clicking "reply") when you are ready to insert the pic, click on the square icon between the globe with a red X icon and the film strip icon. This will bring up a menu to download the image. Select "From Computer" then "Choose File". This should take you to the area of your computer where pictures and images are stored. Handy hint: if you go find the picture file on your computer immediately before starting the reply, the image menu should take you right there. Double click on the image you want to insert, which will take you back to the insert image menu. Then click on "Upload File" to complete the process.

f250dieseldad

We ordered a Lazy Boy love seat with built in recliners and two recliners to match. We are waiting delivery. Replacing the original recliners and sofa. Got a credit card with no interest for two years. Their showrooms have them to look at and you can order many different coverings.

Last edited: