• 6575 S. Greenwood Plaza Blvd.
  • Greenwood Village, CO 80111
  • Monica Ashby
  • www.cbpotts.com

Details:
------------------------------
  • Date: 2/8/2014, 11:00AM TO 2:00PM , Mountain Standard Time

• Event Leader: skyguy(click to contact)

Additional Info:
NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE!!!
Meet N Greet, now at C.B. Potts Restaurant & Brewery located off of Arapahoe Road at 6575 S. Greenwood Plaza Blvd. on the south side of Denver, February 8th from 11:00 AM to 2:00PM. Not interested in lunch? Join us for some lively conversation instead!

Arapahoe Road is an exit off of I-25; C.B.Potts is about 1/2 mile west of the interstate, in a strip mall on the north side of Arapahoe Road. Don and I have eaten here on several occasions and the food is good with reasonable prices. Their website has the menu (you won’t have to relay any of that to me) www.cbpotts.com

Please RSVP for this event by replying to this message, and let us know your choice(s) for lunch, when you reply. If you need prices, contact Monica and they can send you a copy of the menu with prices!

Last edited:

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
There is a deadline for your food order. Please let me know no later than Jan 23 so I can forward it all to the Deli/Grill manager. I asked about "popular" items on the menu...and here they are: Outfitter sandwich, Smoked Bison sandwich, Smoked Elk sandwich, and Texas Smokey BBQ brisket sandwich. Also the chicken chili and beef chili are popular. All sandwiches come with a drink and a side.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I won't be able to attend as I have to work that day.

I work not far from the Cabella's . . . so I might be able to get away for a few minutes . . . but it wouldn't be until around 1 p.m.

jbeletti

Wow - this sounds like a fun afternoon. Meeting Heartlanders, lunch at Cabelas then some browsing there too. Fun!

Greengas

Sarah and I will be there. Our menu choices are: For Sarah the meatball sub with a side salad and for me the Italian sub with chips. Can't wait to see everyone!

StarryNight

Thanks for the meal info Ronn.
John, come when you can...the more the merrier!! Maybe Cathy can meet you there as well? just a thought:)
George, good to hear you & Maureen will be there.

gwalter

Linda and I will be there and menu choices to follow. Looking forward to it. Gregg

StarryNight

I've heard back from Gregg & Linda about their food choices...thank you:)
I've also heard from a couple of members that are "maybes" Lou & Marilyn and Rae & Tim...as long as I find out by the 23rd it's all good.
Plus, I'd like to let everyone know that Cabela's is being very nice about renting the room when it comes to the weather...in that if the weather is "wintry" that day they will not charge for the room...thought you'd like to know:)

skyguy

PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE (Location)

We've been bumped from Cabelas!! Same time, different location. (See map, in OP)

Please continue to contact Monica if you plan to attend.

Al Schlafli

JohnD

I have to teach a photography class until 12:30 p.m. . . .

Hope to make it there around 1 p.m. or so.

JohnD

Sorry I couldn't make it . . .

By the time my class was over and packed everything away it was almost 2:00 p.m.

How did it go???

StarryNight

Sorry you couldn't make it.

M&G was great! Most people stayed till about 2:00...some of us stayed a bit longer.
Chatted about a number of things including the M&G scheduled for Feb 22 in Colorado Springs, having a "winter/spring shake down" camp out the beginning of May, another camp out over Labor Day and the upcoming RV Show @ the Western Complex (with free tickets). I will be sending out more info concerning these topics and more :) in the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.