ATF: Landmark - Replacing a Rocker switch

marvmarcy

Where can I get a Sigma Elkhart 1D-88-U SPDT (on-off-on) to replace the factory installed Sigma 1B SPST (on-off) for my exterior security lights? Although the labels indicate a SPDT should have been installed, the switch and wiring are for both lights to turn on-off together. I can easily rewire the new switch.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Why don't you contact Heartland by phone to get your answer. Just need your Vin # when you call customer service. You can get the number from the portals page.

marvmarcy

I have called Heartland on other issues and gotten prompt responses. I provided all the requested info to Heartland when posting this thread, and I thought others might be interested in replacing the switch also. That's why I "Asked The Factory" this time. If the ATF topic doesn't actually contact the factory, then what is it for?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It's heavy RV show season. Most of the product managers are going dawn to dusk at the shows. Would just be faster to call right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

marvmarcy

I got the switch. Anyone wanting to turn on the outside security lights separately can replace the Heartland-installed Sigma brand SPST switch with a Sigma SPDT switch. The Sigma part numbers are 001D-88-U (ivory color) or 001D-58-U (white). They are available from Burnstine's Div of Collins & Co in Bristol, IN. You can email Lynn Gray in customer service at lynn@burnstines.com or call 574-848-1118. The switch costs $5.95 + $6.00 handling and postage. Heartland does not carry the switch so you have to go elsewhere. I called Sigma who referred me to Burnstines. Hope this helps.

bob34787

I have called Heartland on other issues and gotten prompt responses. I provided all the requested info to Heartland when posting this thread, and I thought others might be interested in replacing the switch also. That's why I "Asked The Factory" this time. If the ATF topic doesn't actually contact the factory, then what is it for?

the factory does read it, however they seem to pick and choose who they reply to. In my case I was contacted by phone once on an issue but it has been silence since than. Evan my calls to matt do not get answered. Thought this company was different than Forest River, appears I was wrong.