3700fl questions

rcarlino

We really like the look of this floorplan but there are none in Colorado yet. Few questions that hopefully someone can answer.
Does one or both couches make into a bed and what kind trifold or air?
What size TVs are in the living and bed rooms?
What is the difference between this and the bighorn 3755fl which there are none of to look at either.
Thanks
Ray

We really like the look of this floorplan but there are none in Colorado yet. Few questions that hopefully someone can answer.
Does one or both couches make into a bed and what kind trifold or air?
What size TVs are in the living and bed rooms?
What is the difference between this and the bighorn 3755fl which there are none of to look at either.
Thanks
Ray

We have been looking at this model as well. The dealer in our area is supposed to have one coming in within the next week or two. Planning on going to look at it on March 1st. So far I've only been able to see the pics on websites from dealers in Canada. We are assuming the US model will be the same. As for the Bighorn 3755FL, I have teh same thoughts. The only difference I can see between the two brands is the decor and parts of the country they are available. I hope BC didn't make the same mistake as Jayco, we looked at the new 38FLFS and the couches do not pull out to beds. We need them for sleeping space for our kids. Fingers crossed.

danemayer

Hi Bsmith,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully you'll be able to walk through a 3700FL soon. It does look like a nice floor plan.