trying to find a good sleeper sofa

kellyboy

I am trying to find a good sleeper sofa for my landmark. The one we have is just very uncomfortable. Just wanted to know if any of you seasoned campers might be able to point me in the right direction for where to get a comfortable sleeper sofa. Wife wants the guests to be comfy.

Thanks

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Any new furniture for our RV will come from Lambrights Furniture in Shipshewana IN. Amish made and a little bit hard to get to, but the best quality and feel that we've found.

VKTalley

We replaced our original sleeper sofa with a sleeper sofa from IKEA. My one suggestion on replacing.....measure, measure, measure. Make sure the one you like will fit your space, front to back and side to side.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Any new furniture for our RV will come from Lambrights Furniture in Shipshewana IN. Amish made and a little bit hard to get to, but the best quality and feel that we've found.

Plug for lambrights. Order a table for DW at Christmas from them. Other than having to send them a check to pay for it they were great doing business with. Thanks for taking us out there last year Jay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just picked up or new Cyclone 3800 and when I sat in the sleeper sofa (made by Lane, the other leather furniture is made by broyhill) the back seemed very flimsy and it was very uncomfortable. The back pulled right off and did not fit well. Then we went to open the sleeper and it would not clear the counter top. After some discussion with my wife we decided if they had another reclining loveseat like on the kitchen side we would accept that. They did and that is what we ended up with. Thanks to Mike John & Cheryl at Lakeshore RV for the great customer service.