lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
N

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 16 Full Hookup, 14 Water/Electric
  • Site fee: $$30 Full Hook Up, $25 Water/Electric (Dump Station at entrance) per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $0
  • Non-Club Member fee: $20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 10/31/2014
  • Potluck time: 6:30pm Meet & Greet, Good Eatin' at 7pm (In Costume :))

• Event Leader: lduguay(click to contact)

Additional Info:
There are a limited number of W/E/S sites available, SOOOO, like last years Rally, get your reservation in quick! Reservations can be made online at this link:

http://www.co.union.nc.us/Divisions...ions/CaneCreekParkCampingReservationForm.aspx

NOTE: Please indicate in the "Special Request" box that you are with the Heartland Owners Club. This will allow you to reserve a "blocked" site. After submitting reservation, you will receive an email confirmation from the Park. You then call in to select a site and make your payment.

AGENDA:

Friday, October 31st
6:30pm POT LUCK....Its Halloween, so lets make this a Costume Party with Games and PRIZES OF UNSPEAKABLE VALUE!! Location: Arcade
After the "Party" everyone can share their favorite scary stories around the campfire. Fire pit located behind the Arcade.

Saturday, November 1st
8:00am Breakfast at the Arcade....eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy
10am Rig Tours AND Swap Meet!!!!
Mid Day Activities: Pontoon Rides on Cane Creek Lake and on your own to enjoy the trails (bring a bike or just hike a bit). Putt Putt course will be open for the "golfer's".
6:30pm Hamburgers and Dogs provided by the HOC. Bring your favorite side dish or dessert

Sunday, November 2rd

Coffee & Pastries at 8:00am
Church Service- guest speaker, Russell DeShields 9:00am
Fairwells and Good-byes....till next time //heartlandowners.org/images/smilies/redface.png)

ATTENDEES:
(PT = pontoon tour and how many seats)
067 Lance & Kem Duguay (LDuguay) PT 2
065 Kim & Teresa Pannell (Pannell) PT 3
063 Ed & Barbara Rauch (brauch) PT 2
045 Joe & Linda Shejbal (8paws) PT 2
039 Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)
043 Dave & Julie Yokum (davebennington) PT 2
055 Paul & Sue Alfano (Alf) PT 2
037 Eric & Dorothy Van Opstal (FlyinDutchman). PT 2
047 Jason & Amanda Simpson (Jasonrs1319) PT 3
051 Walter & Linda West (LindaW) PT 2

053 Terrell & Carol Stanley (TandC)
081 Russell & Anita (Sunday morning guest speaker). PT 2
061 Phil & Becky Smith (Phil Smith) PT2
044 Malcolm & Val Talley (MCT)
046 Archie & Barbara Prince (ArchBarb) PT2
054 Randy & Santha Allen (Randy)
048 Clay & Candy Hudson (ClayHud) PT2
052 Jack & Nancy Goodwin (Cjackg)
064 Robert & Carol Steen (Bobcar_1) PT2
069 Bill & Janet Roche (Billyjoeraybob) PT2
057 Nathan & Byrd Mathis (NABO) PT2
077 Mark & Janett Anderson (CampCrew) PT2
049 Ed & Kathe Anhalt & guest, Joella & Doug (eka217) PT4

Attachments

• FamilyCampingArea.pdf
    91.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

lduguay

The NC BIG EVENT is HERE!!!!!

Due to POPULAR DEMAND, we will be back at beautiful Cane Creek this Fall!! BOOK YOUR SITES QUICK!!!

We will be doing the Pontoon Lake Tour again, so when you reply with your site #, let me know how many seats you need for the Fabulous Lake Tour.

Halloween is Friday night so YES, we will have a HOC Costume party and Scary Stories around the campfire!
pumpkin.jpg

See y'all SOON!!

Attachments

• CCSunset.jpg
    CCSunset.jpg
    542.3 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1636.jpg
    IMG_1636.jpg
    751.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    795.2 KB · Views: 84

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
WoooHOOO! We are never this early at getting our reservations in! Sure hope the Mrs. likes the dates. (I didn't ask. Just made the reservation)

lduguay

YAAAAA, the Deals are coming!!!

And Phil, you are a brave man, but I believe Becky will NOT want to miss all the FUN at this NC Halloween Rally!!
2009_monsters_vs_aliens_035.jpg

lduguay

Last years Sunday Morning guest speaker, Russell DeShields, will be sharing with us again for the Sunday morning service. Those who were here last fall enjoyed wonderful music and a great message!

Glad to have Russell & Anita join in the Heartland FUN!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Lance & Kem,

As soon as we finalize our time off needs we are seriously considering coming back. Had a blast with y'all last Fall! Hope we can make this work.

PS Terry Deal did you see this? No surprises!

lduguay

Lance & Kem,

As soon as we finalize our time off needs we are seriously considering coming back. Had a blast with y'all last Fall! Hope we can make this work.

We would LOVE to have the King & Queen of the Northeast attending our "Heartland Fall Festival" again!!!!!

I suppose we won't surprise Terry this time.......

lduguay

The Full Hook Up sites are going quick!!!

Please read the the reservation instructions in post #1, and reserve soon.

Ed & Barbara Rauch have their reservation in for the BIG EVENT!!!

trdeal

Lance & Kem,

What? Did you say something?

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming! We just submitted our reservation request. I'll confirm back when we have an actual site number. We plan to arrive Thursday, 30-Oct and leave Monday, 3-Nov (4 nights).

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
The West,s have submitted their request for reservations from 10/29- 11/3. Rally On
Of course we want to go on the pontoon ride.
Linda

lduguay

The Belettis are coming! We just submitted our reservation request. I'll confirm back when we have an actual site number. We plan to arrive Thursday, 30-Oct and leave Monday, 3-Nov (4 nights).

And not only the King and Queen of Florida at our rally, but ALSO the MASTER of ALL HEARTLANDERS EVERYWHERE....the Beletti's!!!!!

Let the FUN BEGIN!!!!!

lduguay

Note: please remember, when doing the online registration form, to add that your with Heartland in the "Special Request" box.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Lance you are too funny, I wanted to come last year but we had already planned a cruise, so this year I am all in for your kind of fun and I will also be celebrating becoming Soc.Sec. Age so what better way.
Linda

lduguay

Lance you are too funny, I wanted to come last year but we had already planned a cruise, so this year I am all in for your kind of fun and I will also be celebrating becoming Soc.Sec. Age so what better way.
Linda

A BIRTHDAY!!! Yaaaa, we DO Birthdays......ask Nancy B & Ann P. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.