New GM for Landmark

jbeletti

Tom is here at the Tampa show this week soaking in "all that is Landmark". He's listening to what show attendees are saying about our product. What they like, what they don't like, what they want, what they like in other products. He's got a lot of ideas. Landmark's future could be up for a really interesting ride. I'm encouraged and really looking forward to it.

Rob_Fla

Looking forward to Tom's input, updates and changes to the Landmark Product line.

We currently Fulltime and will be replacing our current 5th Wheel in the next couple of years so we will keep a eye on the Landmark product line.

Bryced15

Looking to buy a new Landmark in the next few months. May have to wait and see what's to come for Landmark's future after reading this.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hey Jim tell him to bring back the water manifolds in the Landmark. It lets us isolate individual water runs.

GlenStMary

I'd like to see Tom question some current Landmark owners with regards to improvements or upgrades to the line. We love our Landmark but it could be improved upon in many ways that would make it "heads above" the competition, without breaking the bank.

RoadJunkie

Looking to buy a new Landmark in the next few months. May have to wait and see what's to come for Landmark's future after reading this.

Landmark will likely look like the Redwood, don't ya think? Which, by the way, looks pretty sharp, to me.

Birchwood

I'd like to see Tom question some current Landmark owners with regards to improvements or upgrades to the line. We love our Landmark but it could be improved upon in many ways that would make it "heads above" the competition, without breaking the bank.

Yea like get rid of the cheap vinyl furniture.At the RV show in Tampa the 97K Presidential fifth wheel has real leather furniture.Our Landmark furniture....dining chairs,sofa,recliners and bed mattress all had to be replaced in 3 years.

jmgratz

The thing I miss most on our new Landmark is the water (hot and cold) manifolds and the toilet sprayer. The toilet sprayer seems like a simple thing but it sure helps get rid of those 'skid marks'.

jmgratz

Always has amazed me that people who don't use products are in charge of them. Almost like an automotive designer never have been in a automobile. Strange. Just hope he takes the advise of the actual users.

jbeletti

Glen,

This is exactly what Tom is doing. He's spending his first couple months getting to the shows and talking to product owners and prospective owners about what they like, dislike, want etc. It's difficult to have everything that everyone wants, all in a single RV and still make it affordable for the masses. But we can work hard to check off as many boxes as we can and still hit whatever price point we're seeking.

jbeletti

The thing I miss most on our new Landmark is the water (hot and cold) manifolds and the toilet sprayer. The toilet sprayer seems like a simple thing but it sure helps get rid of those 'skid marks'.

Jim,

Speaking only for myself, and I've had both items you mention, I've not had either for many years over many coaches and I really don't miss them. That said, they both have value. We just need to do our best to gauge that value to the consumer versus the cost, just as we do and will continue to do for all feature adds/changes. Thank you for the feedback Jim and keep it coming.