aisle switch??

Hello all. New member here, and also new to forums in general. My wife and I just purchased a 2008 3400 rl big horn. So far so good. Extremely happy and thrilled with this new to us rv. Only one mind boggler so far and that is there is an aisle switch next to the step switch just inside the door to the right just above the breaker and fuse panels. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as to what this aisle switch is for. Thanks in advance for any ideas or thoughts.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
That switch should operate a ceiling light directly over the small closet at the entry door. If it doesn't work, the switch on the light itself may be in the off position.
It's called an aisle light for some odd reason. Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum.

Thank you so much for the help. That sure enough was it. I went out this morning and its now working after manually turning the light on the aisle switch operates it. I'm gonna love this site!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for letting us know all is well. Enjoy your "new" rig. I have an 07 3400 RL and am pretty familiar with this era of Heartland products.

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey spoolinbeckley, I hope you are considering joining the Heartland Owners Club and joining us at some of the area rallies this year. We are planning the SC rally for Sept 12-14 just outside of Myrtle Beach. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...gs-9-12-2014-to-9-14-2014?p=327164#post327164 We sure would love for you to join us and show off that rig!