New Member - General Site questions

ptysonjr

I have been trying to put up a profile picture but cannot seem to get it working. I now assume this feature is not enabled yet. Sorry for posting this here but I am not sure where to post general forum questions. Thanks for any feedback

ptysonjr

Here's a link to the help page on profile pictures and similar questions.

Yes I saw and read that but still not helping. I assume this feature is not enabled yet. I reduced the picture down to 100 x 100 and stilll did not work. I even uploaded it to dropbox and tried to bring it in that way and it still did not work. Maybe a site admin will chime in and help.

HornedToad

I had the same problem, until I ran across a post that recommended using the FireFox browser to upload photos.

ptysonjr

Ok, I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox..................Nothing works. I really suspect this feature has not been enabled yet. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Administrator please help.

danemayer

Ok, I have tried IE, Chrome and Firefox..................Nothing works. I really suspect this feature has not been enabled yet. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Administrator please help.
Hi ptysonjr,

Maybe you've noticed that many people have profile pictures, so unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean by profile picture, I think you should be able to select a photo and save it.

Can you post the picture you want to use to this thread?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If I am thinking correctly, you want to add a picture to your signature.
If so, go to your 'Settings' at the top right of the page.
Then, on the left side, click on 'Edit Signature'.
Add your picture there.
If the pic still does not show up, try the following.
In the Edit Signature pane, type where you want the pic to show up in your signature.

Peace
Dave

ptysonjr

I just tried the sigpic option and not fully understanding. Did not work for me. May be more to it than just typing what you said to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

danemayer

There seems to be a problem. I tried uploading your picture to your profile and failed. Also ran a few experiments to make sure it wasn't something about the image file. Have referred it to our technical moderator.

Stay tuned.