Just inking the deal on soon-to-be ours: 2011 North Trail 21fbs

The boyfriend and I have been intensely searching and researching the right RV for our entry level selves. His family is experienced with RV lifestyle and I have never been inside one before meeting him... WHAT A NEW AND AWESOME WORLD!!!

We found a terrific deal on a North Trail 21fbs - which we will be pulling (for now) with his Chevy Avalanche. Unfortunately, we are in the midst of another snowpocalypse here in Pennsylvania so it will be a few weeks before we get to take our maiden voyage.

I'm excited to read through this forum and want to than everyone in advance for sharing your knowledge and experience so newbies like us can learn as much as possible!

YAAA-HOOOOOO!!!!!

danemayer

Hi greenhoney,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You've already figured out there's a lot of useful information here. Well, there's also a great bunch of friendly and helpful people who are quick to reach out if you need help. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

jimtoo

Hi greenhoney,

Welcome to the Heartland family. I'm sure you will enjoy your North Trail and make lots of great memories.

Hope to see you at a rally.

Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! The NorthTrail 21fbs is a great trailer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations! It's good to have another North Trail in PA!!! You are going to love your new Heartland! Join us at a rally. Lots of fun.

Jamie

jbeletti

greenhoney,

Congrats on the NT purchase and welcome to the Heartland family. Stick around the forum, join the club and a rally or two and you will "feel the love". We look forward to helping you guys maximize your RV lifestyle!

Manzan

We have had our 21fbs since March 1, 2011 and love it. This is our 3rd travel trailer in this length and it is by far the best. Lots of good people out there just waiting to meet you. Be sure to attend any and all rallies you can.
Bruce & Carol

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
The boyfriend and I have been intensely searching and researching the right RV for our entry level selves. His family is experienced with RV lifestyle and I have never been inside one before meeting him... WHAT A NEW AND AWESOME WORLD!!!

We found a terrific deal on a North Trail 21fbs - which we will be pulling (for now) with his Chevy Avalanche. Unfortunately, we are in the midst of another snowpocalypse here in Pennsylvania so it will be a few weeks before we get to take our maiden voyage.

I'm excited to read through this forum and want to than everyone in advance for sharing your knowledge and experience so newbies like us can learn as much as possible!

YAAA-HOOOOOO!!!!!

Well keep up posted on your maiden voyage. If you want to get the best of everything join the Owners Club! Take advantage of the FREE one year Introductory Membership and join us in August at the Pennsylvania Rally in Lewistown! If you can't wait until then, join us in April in Lancaster. You are guaranteed a good time and there is no better way to gain experience, meet new folks and share ideas!

Hunter

Newby
We have a 2009 21fbs and love it. We have made modifications to serve our lifestyle, as I am sure you will as well. The trailer is small enough to fit into small camping spots, but large enough to make it very comfortable to be in for an extended period of time. Enjoy!

mbopp

We have a 2009 21fbs and love it. We have made modifications to serve our lifestyle, as I am sure you will as well. The trailer is small enough to fit into small camping spots, but large enough to make it very comfortable to be in for an extended period of time. Enjoy!
That sums up how my wife & I feel about our 21FBS. We have some favorite sites that we found during our pop-up days and the 21FBS is small enough to fit in them. We spent a week in Cape Cod and never really felt cramped it it. Our dealer says he sells a lot of 21FBS and 22FBS models to couples.
Once you have done a few trips check out the Modifications section to see how some of us have customized our trailers.

The Avalanche will have no problem towing it.

dl_camps

Congrats on your new trailer. We also have a 21fbs and love it. Here is Wisconsin we have a boat load of snow too & we are itching to get the camper out again. Can't wait for camping season to start. Hope you have lots of fun with yours. :)