'09 Cyclone 3950

truknutt

Committed Member
I am just amazed by the advances Toy Hauler designers keep making in such a short span of time. Hanging out on the East Coast, a decade ago I didn't know what a Toy Hauler was. When I started researching them in 2001, they appeared to be nothng more than an empty 5er with fold down furniture and an ill fitting rear ramp door.

Just when I think I've seen it all in a factory-equipped rig, the designers whip up another batch of surprises. I found this baby posted online:

http://www.clovisrv.com/onlineinven...y=Sport Utility&p=15&s=modelyear DESC&page=1#

Notice the new front cap w/LED marker lamps..
Are those twin beds in the loft?
We have 2, count 'em, 2 bathrooms. Of course one is located near the mini 'fridge!

Instead of a "ToyHauler" they should call it the "Party Wagon"!

IMO this is just one beautiful rig! Well Done Heartland!! None

Now lets get this new rig and floorplan posted on the Cyclone Website so you can sell a ton of 'em! :D

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
2009 Cyclone 3950

I am the new owner of a (soon to be delivered) 2009 Cyclone 3950! Been looking and dreamiing for an RV for years; looking & researching heavy for the past 8-10 months. Went to a show here in OKC this past weekend - now just waiting for mid-February delivery! My first RV! Looking forward to ownership and enjoyment. Can't wait to strap my Harley in the back and take us a trip. None

My question at this time: How can it be a 2009 when we're only into 2008 for 2 weeks? :confused: Salesman couldn't answer!

See ya 'round!

HT