Cold...

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think my poor Big Country is a little cold this morning. And no I am not up north somewhere, I am in sw Louisiana. The weather here is bipolar, shorts Tuesday and winter weather warnings Thursday night. Hmmm

ytapajug.jpg
a3epahuq.jpg
9enajuqy.jpg
ta6e2yga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ILH

It was -13F this morning (that's -25C for us Canucks). At noon, its still only 12F (-11C). Burrr....

How many more months till camping season? :mad:

caissiel

Still 32 on my thermometer here in Corpus Christi. TX. Ice still on our steps. Not traveling for a while yet.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Bunch of sissies! It's currently 9 deg. F here in semi-sunny SE Michigan, with a wind chill of -12. Forecast is for the wind chill to drop to between -15 and -25 as the day progresses.

Why, if I wasn't so busy playing on my computer, doing laundry, cleaning files and other mandatory indoor activities, I'd be out there in it (the **** I would!).

kowAlski631

It was sleeting in Pensacola today. Yikes!! We tried to chase 70 degrees, looks like it eluded us.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

Lance & Jo

You just need to get a little farthur south, here in Auckland it's shorts and t shirt weather but then we are a day ahead so maybe tomorrow will be better for you guys!

marvmarcy

Currently partly cloudy and 66* in Key West with 10-20 mph NE winds. Cooler than normal this winter but still better than almost anywhere else.

RAHanock

Sorry to hear of your cold temps. It has been in the low to mid 70's for weeks here in Tucson, Arizona. The sky is clear and it's beautiful outside. Come on down for a visit to warm up!

Kbvols

Any temps north of 15* in NW Ohio/NE IN would be a heat wave. I drove up to South Bend yesterday what a mess that was....I seen several RV transporters on highway. I sure didn't envy them pulling those rigs on the roads yesterday. It was very windy with slick roads. I'am sure the ole pucker factor was high for them.

Birchwood

We reached a high of 13 c ,windy ,dry and sunny here in Bervard county,central eastern Florida.We are on the coast and I think the Atlantic ocean is warmer than the air.Still great golfing weather but we put the beach on hold till it reaches a calm 21c.I think we still have the best weather in the country with the exception being south Florida.We were in Texas for November and decided abruptly to leave and return to Florida and extremely happy we did!