2009 Bighorn

creeper

Anyone know the changes for 2009 over 2008?

All I can see so far is electric awning option. dual battery holder, Door change of some sort.

kathyo

2009 Model Year Changes - Bighorn

Exterior Changes

* Dual Battery Tray w/ 2nd Plastic Box
* Electric Awning (Optional)
* New Front Cap
* Laminated, Aluminum Framed Floors
* External AM/FM Antenna w/ Adapter

Interior Changes

* 1.5" Wood Door Casing
* New Decor Color - Harvest
* New Black Glass Inserts
* Snap Ceiling Trim
* Satellite Wiring Like LM
* Overhead Cabinet w/ Door in Stool Room
* New Slide Fascia
* New Headboard
* S/S Kitchen Sink
* Upgraded Sound System from Colby to Samsung
* Porcelain Bone Sink (change from White)
* New Style Overhead Cabinets in Bedroom to Accommodate LCD TV

Kathyo

caddojay

Tired and Retired member
Ours is an '09 and the electric awning is a manual version. The switch is inside the mirrored closet and does not have an automatic wind speed retrieval. Which is probably better because the auto awning on our last unit never worked like it was supposed to do. It had a mind of its own. The rest of the updates are great.

creeper

Thanks i found these late last night. Went into a dealer who had 08's with 09 upgrades. Very well done Heartland.

Front cab seems to be just a fairing wrapped around the pin and arm. looks good. The electric awning is nice with a nice price point.

Sadly, the dealers are all over with their pricing. 4 hours and we couldn't make a deal.

They had a new floor plan, a 3580 I think and it was a late 08. Talk about a sweet ride. Alas it was just over 39 feet and just too much for a SRW F350.

BTW, Lazy Days is really some setup to behold. I bet if they carried Heartland i could have made a deal.

Diane

How long have you had your trailer? I am looking at getting the '09 3055RL...I am hesitant because I want a reasonable deal. Any helpful hints?

creeper

Had it for about 5 months so far. There are a few dealers that will give you a rock bottom price right off the bat, but you may have to travel some distance to pick it up. I had to drive 5 hours , but got the deal I wanted.