Considering Sundance 2500RS

rncordy

We are considering "upscaling" from a 22 ft Northwood/Arctic Fox travel trailer. We are very, very happy with the AF but would like a newer and slightly bigger unit. Northwood does not make another floorplan that works for us. The Sundance 2500RS floorplan looks pretty good on paper and I would like to "talk" to owners of the 2500RS.

So if you are out there, please give me a "ring". None

Thanks!

Bob
(In very, very rural, west central Idaho)
====================

fishn2dmax

I don't have a 2500, but we did look the floor plan and it was a nice layout for a smaller 5'er. We selected the larger 2900 MK. What town are you near in rural..rural Central Western Idaho. I'm in Nothern Utah and know your area very well. We have been happy with our Sundance. As you know, there are a couple of Sundance dealers in the general area ( OK trailers and one other that we visited ). I think you'll find the Sundance offers a lot for the money and is one of the best values out there.

As you've discovered, the other big advantage of a Sundance is this great owners forum that will help and assist you with questions.

rncordy

fishn2dmax,

Thanks for your response! We are near New Meadows, ID, about 125 mi. north of Boise, and Nelson's RV. They seem to only stock the bigger Sundances and their customer service record is less than sterling. We will be leaving for our "Spring Break" later this month, heading for Houston and points east. I hope to find a 2500 somewhere along the way to check over.

Again, thank for your help!

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Heartland dealers

If you're coming down I-35 there's a decent dealer in Kyle, TX. Explore USA. They carry a pretty fair inventory. Can't swear they'll have the one you're looking for, but it could be worth a look. Ask for Tommy, tell him I sent you.

You might check out the January Winter Rv show in Boise at the Fairgrounds. (any local Boise Rv dealer can give can give you the date) Lots of dealers attend. Also, if you travel East past Twin Falls take the Eden exit to Exreme Sports. Family owned business Wade and Jamaine are great. You can also check their website. We bought our Big Horn there and I am sure they can get you what you want. Happy trails! Paul and Karen

fishn2dmax

I totally agree Extreme Sports in Eden, Idaho is a great place! I almost bought a Titanium 5'er from them a few years ago. I did buy an ATV from them. I had no idea they carried the Bighorn? Must be a recent change in what they carry.

rncordy

Thanks guys. I'm not sure we can get down to Boise for the RV show. But I'll check to see if anyone is showing Sundances. And I'll definitely check with the folks in Eden.