2014 cyclone warranty work

vick1634

had appointment for 8 am on Monday for warranty work at lazydays in tampa. they got us in the shop at noon and had unit for 2 days. service writer told us it was good to go, but nothing was fixed and only half the items had parts orded, was told by service writer that they would get me into cabinet shop the next day. it is now Thursday and I have been paying to stay in their campground waiting for their service department to decide to bring in my unit. what good is an appointment if they won't look at all items. this has been a truly terrible experience. we are full timers and have to stay with our home. they least they could have done is paid for the campsite because they are the reason I have not been able to leave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Unfortunately, not all service departments are created equally, and the Lazydaze shop does not have a very good reputation.

scottyb

Dealers are the Achilles heel of the RV industry. I will not take mine to them unless I can't fix something and I have exhausted all other avenues. They are much worse than car stealerships.

wdk450

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE YOUR WARRANTY WORK DONE AT A HEARTLAND DEALER!!! INDEPENDENT (NO RV SALES - REPAIR ONLY) RV REPAIRERS HAVE A BUSINESS INCENTIVE TO DO IT QUICKLY AND TO YOUR SATISFACTION! Call Heartland Service (with your VIN number) for pre-authorization and a list of independent RV repairers in your area they have had good results with. Or look on RVServiceReviews.com for ratings on repairers in your area. And maybe share your RV Service experiences with your fellow RVers on this free site.