Removing sofa and recliners from 3650RL

Can anyone tell me if the backs of the recliners can be removed and/or the arms of the sofa/air bed removed. We are replacing the furniture but are not sure how to get it out of our 3650RL RV. We have the gold tone leather airbed sofa with storage underneath and 2 gold leather highback recliners. Help!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We removed our furniture as well. The recliners were negotiated through the door in one piece. They were no problem at all. The sofa was another story. We had to remove the feet, stand it on end and maneuver it ever so gently out the doorway. It's a tight fit for sure. Remember to extend the door grab handle past center and as far as it will go so it is out of the way. We did no damage and gave them to a family who could use them.

The couch can be disassembled if you want to remove all the bolts but it was too cold for me to spend that kind of time and actually wasn't necessary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Curious what you are replacing the couch and chairs with. We never sit on the couch, too uncomfortable. We have the theater seating but it's not that great either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birchwood

We removed the recliners and sofa bed from our Landmark a couple years ago.Replaced with the real leather furniture from our house we had in storage.The furniture in rvs are for weekenders and not for fulltimers and we understand that philosophy.We had no problem removing or installing furniture through the main entrance.Just purchase furniture with low arms!