Tv won't turn on microwave beeping

Kblock108

I have my trailer plugged into a reg 110 right now while I get something's together for a trip. When I hit the power button on the sharp factory tv, the microwave beeps. I have power to the outlet, breakers look good, batteries are off...2011 greystone, any ideas? Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, that sounds strange.
When you turn on the TV, are you using the remote or the power button on the TV?
Also, do you use any kind of protection against surges? Or low voltage.
Have you taken a voltage reading at both the microwave and TV receptacles?
Just a few troubleshooting thoughts here.

Peace
Dave

Kblock108

Figured it out...well not really, but I got it to stop. I plugged the tv and dish box directly into a next cord from the house. All works good now, expect this 211 box by dish and the tailgater. Anyone know where I should plug the dish directly into? I have two coax plugs near my water hook ups (sat and one labeled cable). I have a cable labeled plug on the opposite side. In the lr, I have been alternating between the two coax plugs under the tv and rotating thru the hdmi outputs and no love. Can anyone help!"?

danemayer

Hi Kblock108,

Before trying out the trailer's internal cabling, try connecting the dish directly to the receiver and get it working. Once it's working, then move the wires around to use the trailer's wiring. You should be connecting the dish to the satellite connection near the plumbing. The receiver should be connected to the living room connection not used for TV/cable.

Sometimes the connections are hooked up wrong, or if you're not the original owner, they may have been moved or modified. Barring a cable or connector failure, trying the 4 possible combinations ought to get you there - once you've gotten the receiver and dish to work with a direct connection.