Fulltiming Soon!!!!!

Burris

So I'm new to this forum and stuff and I'm not to sure if this is the right page but any who I will be getting out of the army here soon and will be moving to CA in mid to late April. But we have our eyes set on a BC 3596 RE and I also have a 2008 Ford F-350 SRW, But I was just looking for a few tips on any thing we might need to buy to start out with or just make life a little bit easier, just over all input ;) my wife and I would be really thankfull.

jimtoo

Hi Burris,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will get lots of help here in spending your money... lots of things you will need ... lots of things you don't need, but will want. Our family will jump in soon with lots of recommendations.

Enjoy the forum and just do lots of looking around the forum, checking things out.]

Jim M

Flbirds

You will love the big country, ours is great. 2 items before you start out, unscrew all undersink water supply lines and wrap connection with Teflon plumbers tape and reattach. Will prevent leaks from road movement vibration. Replace cable tv splitter behind basement wall, easy to find, get good one at Wal-Mart, $7. Otherwise TV picture is poor .

aatauses

Congratulations on your new adventure. You will find plenty of list on what you need and several list that will list things that make life easier. Therefore I will add only one thing that gives us a piece of mind, we have a small bottle of 50/50 bleach/water and before hooking up our water we squirt the park's hook up.
al
currently in Surprise, AZ