EVENT: Heartland Owners Meet-n-Greet: CO, Colorado Springs - 2/22/2014 to 2/22/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyguy

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:

• Event Leader: Monica Ashby

Additional Info:
Come and meet other members of the Heartland Owners Club, and enjoy lunch too! The Hatchcover is an older restaurant in Colorado Springs, under new ownership. Monica, Don, Al S. and his wife Rexann tested the waters here recently, and heartily endorse the menu! Try the "Hubcap" - you won't be disappointed!

Please let Monica Ashby (monica-don) know if you plan to attend!

This restaurant is located in southern Colorado Springs. To get there, get to Nevada Avenue, head south, (it becomes Hiway 115). After you pass the last stoplight at Cheyenne Road, you'll head up a long hill. This will level out, and pretty soon you will come to another stoplight. (There's an Albertson's on the far left corner.) Turn right at the stoplight, (Cheyenne Mountain Blvd), then take the first right into a parking lot, and you're there!

Hope to see you there!

Al Schlafli
Wagonmaster

Last edited:

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Several people have contacted me concerning this M&G...those who will be in attendance are: Al & Rexann, George & Maureen and Bill & DeAnna.
Don & I are looking forward to seeing everyone:)

StarryNight

We had a great time!! Weather was cooperative, conversation was interesting and food was quite tasty.
Those in attendance: Al & Rexann, Tim & Rae, George & Maureen, Bill & Ingrid and Bill & DeAnna (and Don & I).

gwalter

Sorry we missed seeing you all. We just got back from Texas yesterday afternoon. We are having temperature shock right now. :) It was in the 80s all last week at Big Bend.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I will try and get out of work early and make it to the Meet-&-Greet in Loveland . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.