Cable TV Connection - Help needed

Hello,

I have a 2013 Cyclone 4000 Elite. When you open the front driver's side storage, you see the water line and cable inputs (among other things). There are two cable inputs and one that is labeled Satellite. My question is which one is the correct input for the cable input? Is the Satellite input only for a real Satellite connection? If you know the answer to this, please let me know. Much thanks.

jbeletti

Use the one that is not labeled satellite. Sometimes, the cable input is not on a double wall-plate and is on it's own single jack plate.

DonnyB007

The satellite cable input will work for both your satellite connection outside OR if you connect up regular cable TV to the line. The other input with the booster switch, is for your aerial up top. When I first got my new trailer, the wiring was not hooked up at all inside to the satellite input connection. I has BELL technician over and they got everything working right in about 20 minutes. But it works like a charm now!

on attached picture, I am pretty sure it is the grey wire going to the bottom input. But I know for certain the input is labelled "Satellite."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 86