It’s arrived!!

schumie

We finally made the jump and ordered our brand new 37ULTA. Afew weeks after we turned in our build sheet for the trailer, his Heartland repcalled and said that they just got done building the exact model except for themanual jacks. The one they built had the power jacks, which I really did notwant. I agreed to the change and just the other day it arrived at the dealer.When we specked it out, we did not want many options, no power jacks, nofireplace or salon sofa, etc. Mind you,I was not expecting this to be here til about March due to the oddity of thebuild. So you can imagine the surprise I got when the dealer called and said theyhave the exact one except for the jacks. We drove up the other day to thedealer to take a quick look, with kids and sports going on we could not staylong, and sign the papers, what a beautiful thing, big but nice! I handed mysalesman my list of small add ons that I want added. So when we get done withthis cold and snow I am ready to drop off my current trailer, switch everythingover and head out camping this spring.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats!! Be sure to spend time on a Pre delivery inspection, to learn all the new features and systems operation. Check everything before you take ownership, it makes for a better purchase experience!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonnyB007

We finally made the jump and ordered our brand new 37ULTA. Afew weeks after we turned in our build sheet for the trailer, his Heartland repcalled and said that they just got done building the exact model except for themanual jacks. The one they built had the power jacks, which I really did notwant. I agreed to the change and just the other day it arrived at the dealer.When we specked it out, we did not want many options, no power jacks, nofireplace or salon sofa, etc. Mind you,I was not expecting this to be here til about March due to the oddity of thebuild. So you can imagine the surprise I got when the dealer called and said theyhave the exact one except for the jacks. We drove up the other day to thedealer to take a quick look, with kids and sports going on we could not staylong, and sign the papers, what a beautiful thing, big but nice! I handed mysalesman my list of small add ons that I want added. So when we get done withthis cold and snow I am ready to drop off my current trailer, switch everythingover and head out camping this spring.

I was hoping to read in your note that Heartland and/or the dealer through in a bunch of options that you were not expecting :) but it sounds like you are very happy with your new RV. Many happy trails ahead !!