RV Re-financing

Miller0758

I've seen the ad's in the Costco Connections magazine for boat and RV financing and re-financing and never really paid attention. I'm always a bit of a skeptic and am a real believer that nothing in life is free. For some reason, I took a moment and went to the website provided to check things out. After providing minimal information online, I found I was able to re-finance my coach, cutting off 2.5 years, reducing from 7.5% to 4.39%. paying $3 less per month and yet saving over $9000 over the course of the loan. The folks at Essex Credit have been great to work with. I just thought I would share my experience with anyone who may be wondering as I was. It's worth checking out if you're a Costco member.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I just refi'd our trailer and the wife's car through our credit union for the time remaining on the loans. Lower rates and shaved $126 a month off the combined payments.

jdfishing

I also have refied with Essex Credit through Costco on both of my Bighorns and have been very pleased.

ptysonjr

After seeing this post I contacted Essex with my Costco member number and was approved today. We have not even made a payment on the new rig yet and already refinanced it. Went from 5.75 to 4.39. Thanks for this post. We will be saving money for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

alex00

I was pre-approved for our new trailer through Good Sam RV financing (Essex). I emailed my representative and asked her if I could switch it to a Costco loan (also Essex). She said it was not a problem, and I'll save a few tenths of a percent going through the Costco side. Thanks for posting about Costco.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Might want to check out your local credit union. With our new camper on the way, I financed for 36 months at 1.74%.

ptysonjr

Might want to check out your local credit union. With our new camper on the way, I financed for 36 months at 1.74%.

Wish I could afford a 36 month term buy not at this point

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk