ATF: Landmark - question about service

bob34787

I just purchased a 2013 Landmark san Antonio 3 days ago from camping world in Kissimmee Florida and although sales treated us great the service department is a large let down, many things need to be addressed under warranty that should have been taken care of at delivery, they scheduled it to be taken to the Camping world in Winter Garden Florida ,, which is near my home, my question is do they have a good reputation or am I just wasting my time? can you recommend anyone that provides service near zip code 34787?
thank you

danemayer

Hi bob34787,

Congratulations on your new Landmark and welcome to the Heartland Owners Club.

Sorry to hear that your dealer doesn't have the same enthusiasm about service as they did for sales. Here's a link to RV Service Reviews for repair shops around 34787.

You don't have to use a Camping World service location. If there's another Heartland dealer on the list who's willing to work on your unit, you can take it there. If there's a non-Heartland dealer or independent service location you'd like to take it to, just call Heartland for advance authorization. They're pretty flexible about authorizing warranty work at non-Heartland locations.