280BH Pictures

medic9016

280BH Pictures "updated"

100_0532.jpg

100_0534.jpg

100_0531.jpg

This was our first trip out. I will get some interior pictures and the ramp down soon.

Here are the other pictures of the interior and ramp.

100_0579.jpg

Ramp down with bed out
100_0583.jpg

Bug screen rolled down
100_0582.jpg

Ramp down with bed in
100_0581.jpg

Bed pushed in for toy area
100_0578.jpg

Bed pulled out
100_0576.jpg

Galley, rear bunks and bathroom
100_0575.jpg

Booth, rear bunks and bathroom

Last edited:

jbeletti

Nice trailer!

I must confess, I was unaware that the North Trail line had a TT toy hauler. Very cool floor plan.

Jim

280BH.gif

campntn

Hey man, Now we're talking!! More NorthTrail pix! Good shots. Can't wait to see the inside pix...Looks good. Just needs that electric tongue jack on the front now. :D

campntn

Hey man, those are great pix! I do like the ramp. I tell you, had I saw one of those first, I might have held out for one. But, I got the sexy rims. :p
kidding...
Nice, very nice...
Does that bed pull out to a 78"??

medic9016

Hey man, those are great pix! I do like the ramp. I tell you, had I saw one of those first, I might have held out for one. But, I got the sexy rims. :p
kidding...
Nice, very nice...
Does that bed pull out to a 78"??

I am pretty sure the bed is 78". I will have to measure for sure tomorrow. Hey just another reason to get back in there.:D

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just wanted to post a few pixs of our new 28BHS. I have never posted pictures on the forum before, I hope I did it right.

Notice the awesome graphics, cool rims and sleek design. LOL
I will post more in the spring.

Attachments

• Camper 1.jpg
    Camper 1.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Camper 2.jpg
    Camper 2.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Camper 3.jpg
    Camper 3.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Camper 4.jpg
    Camper 4.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 68

JWalker

Edmonton,

The cover is from CampingWorld. In November they were running a sale. $50.00 off, 4 free tire covers and reduced shipping.

Edmonton

Thanks guys for the information. I don't know why more people in Canada don't use a cover like this. The one fear I would have is the wind we get here in Alberta in winter but from your pictures it seems to fit fairly tight.

Someone told me once that it was bad for the trailers to be covered up as it caused more damage than being left to the elements. Never quite understood what that meant but it seems like a good idea to me. I can see it scratching the finish if left to blow around.

Thanks again,

David

JWalker

David,

The cover has about 6-8 straps that attatch underneath the TT. The only problem that I had was that 2 of the straps hit where the tires are. The Wide Trax system on the North Trail caused some of this problem. So I went to the local hardware store and got a few of these tarp connectors and a few bungee cords and attached them around the tires. It worked perfectly. There is no flapping in the wind. I am very pleased.:)

Securityman

Re: 280BH Pictures "updated"

very nice trailer , I am thinking of getting one also , what is the measurement for the door opening and how about the wall to wall inside , I have a 2010 can am max 4 wheeler , wondering if its going to fit in there. Any problems from it at all , how are you liking it ? Would you buy the same one if you had to do it again , thanks Mike

jbarker

i just bought a 2009 280bh... cant wait to get it home. BTW were did u get that screen door for the ramp?????. i want one of those

John

jimtoo

Hi John,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

John this thread is over a year old, so you may not get a reply... but then again,, who knows.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M