New Arizona Chapter and Chapter Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations Arizona - you have now become an official chapter of the Heartland Owners Club!

Welcome with me, your Chapter Leader Garry Gilbert (Doublegranch)

The boundaries of this chapter are the entire state of Arizona in the Pacific Region.

Any Heartland Owners Club member may choose the Arizona Chapter as their Club Chapter if they feel it would be more convenient for them than their current Club Chapter. Use this link to go to your membership profile and choose your new chapter from the drop down list.

Shortly, I will be contacting all HOC members with an Arizona address to notify them of the new chapter and to let them know they can change their Club Chapter, if they wish.

Thank you Garry for accepting the leadership of this of this new chapter.

Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Congrats Arizona and welcome Gary! One day I'll stop this working gig and come to an AZ rally!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Hello Arizona and all Heartland Members! I am excited to be part of the new AZ Chapter and it is an honor to be the founding CL. I hope everyone is ready to become active in our beautiful state!
Ann and Rick, you mentioned you would help and I am counting on your support! When the dust settles down we will start planning a meet and greet to get to know everyone. I am thinking a couple
to cover the majority of the state will be required. Perhaps one in the Tucson area and one in the Phoenix area. I have a couple of ideas I will share with you later, but let me know your thoughts, it is our club and only we can make it successful.
Feel free to email me or call me anytime. When I am out working on the ranch, I don't carry a cell, so just leave a message and I will call you back. I generally call it a day after 5pm, so you can catch me live in the evening.
I am so excited and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Garry & Dakota, My "Aussie" girl

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Congratulations, Best of luck in your new role. Hope we can get down there and attend one of your rallies.

Doublegranch

Dave: It will be great to see you, Amy and Tucker again...I remember Dakota was a little taken back by Tucker in Wyo...A lot bigger than Dakota...
Thanks for the kind words.

Garry & Daktoa

jbeletti

Congrats Garry. Wishing you all the best and hope to get to an AZ rally myself one day. Have fun.

Doublegranch

Ron and Cookie:

So excited you both are now AZ Chapter Members....can't wait to meet you both..I will be in touch in a few days with some ideas on a meet and greet, just to get to know everyone.
Look forward our chapter growing from it's current infancy.
Thanks
Garry

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Garry,
Congratulations and thanks for taking on the Arizona Chapter leadership position.
I know you'll have fun doing it and we hope to meet up with you soon.
Trace

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Congrats Garry , Kenny and I would love to attend an AZ rally I am from there and my family still lives there. Hope to meet you soon !!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats Gary and all the Arizona chapter members! Gary, I hope you have as much fun as we have had so far and find it just as rewarding.

Rod Ditrich

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and a Big Thanks for taking the reins for the State of AZ chapter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us but I know you will do well.

Doublegranch

A big thank you to all who have responded. The AZ Members are starting to sign up and this is exciting. To start off, we are planning on two meet and greets in order to cover the majority of the state. One in the Tucson Area and one in the Phoenix area. So I need your ideas on where to hold the Meet and Greet meetings...Its an opportunity for us to get together and discuss where and what we would like to do and go with the Chapter, rally and events..
Let me know your thoughts...everyone is welcome to join in and I will post the location on this site. Even if you are not an AZ Chapter member and in the area, Please come you are all welcome to join in.

Garry & Dakota

MTPockets

It would be nice to see you & Dakota again. Hopefully we can make one of your dates.

Terry & June

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Congrats Garry!
Will be leaving Arizona (Yuma) shortly and headed to Oregon, but will be back next winter.
I hope we can meet up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.