it is officially in my driveway.

20140209_082002.jpghi all thought I would throw a few pics out here of my new to us North Trail 28brs house 2010 model year. love winter here in Iowa . checked out the heater yesterday ran the better part of the day got nice and toasty inside. got a bucket of soapy water out did a bunch of interior cleaning and I'm happy its home its mine. ready to go camping.! oh by the way did I mention I love this trailer and so does my wife.20140209_082023.jpg

GrumpyOneandTwo

I know you are excited, congrats!!!!

We are sorry but we had to send that snow back to you. It just don't belong in south Alabama!!!!!!

Enjoy your North Trail, as soon as you can!

Mike

Kbvols

Looks great. Seems you have your share of the white stuff also. Can't wait till spring thaw and get some camping in.

priorguy

I love mine and I'm sure you will too. Do you have the breakfast bar at the front door or the mega dinette?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Congratulations!! I hope it brings even more fun times than you ever imagined!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats! Now it's time to get out there and start making lifelong memories.

Rod Ditrich

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". I know you will be glad when all that snow is gone and ya'll can take her out.

I love mine and I'm sure you will too. Do you have the breakfast bar at the front door or the mega dinette?

Yep its at the front door two bar stools underneath the queen size bed in the front.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

priorguy

My '11 was second hand and the bar stools were missing. Lots of handy storage there and even a shoe cubby. 2012 went to a mega U dinette and all that handy storage was gone.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Hope you will be able to attend a rally or 2 this year. Check the Events tab and see if there are any close to you.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Plan on attending at least one of the Iowa rallies for sure probably Amana's.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Congratulations! We've got two rallies planned for Iowa so far. The chapter rally is in June and the Central region rally in late September /early October.

image.jpg2014 North Trail 28RBS...this is my "2nd mid-life crisis" travel trailer in less than 2 years.
Glad my wife of nearly 20 years is also enjoying our new love. Helped also upgrading our tow vehicle...she loves it!
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel...yes, diesel.
Our "kids" are 3 Cavs and they love the RVin experience.
We are still a working couple...so not full-timers, but any-timers. at least once a month in south FL.